Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Pro-Steelers or Pro-Cincy on Sunday?

As much as I hate to say this I may have to root for the Steelers. I'm starting to think after last nights game that the Bengals may be the harder team to beat. So any game they lose will help us. I really think we can play with the Steelers this year. They miss the BUS. Howver to win the division we will have to beat both.

Pitt wins 7-0 on kick off return for TD.The combine for 9 TO's in one of the worst football games ever in the NFL.Fumbles,picks missed tackles and a total 0f 96 total yards by both teams.Sounds like that will work.

A scoreless tie that leaves both of them physically and emotionally drained would be nice.

Other than that, Pro-Steelers. Subject to change later this season, but right now the Bengals have more wins.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Definitely the Steelers this week for me. I must admit I'm really scared of the Bengals this year, they seem to have gotten their act together. Palmer is better than Ben and at this point better than McNair IMO. I think we can handle the Steelers but frankly I doubt we can handle the Bengals. SO as painful as it is..... GO STEELERS! I will resume my Steeler hatred next week.

Go Bengals!!

I rooted for Pitt last year to beat Indy in the playoffs and I felt dirty doing that.

Gotta root for Cincitucky - I'll never root for the Squeelers until they are mathematically eliminated.

Other things to ponder:
    1. The healthier Rothlischeeseburger gets, the better the Squeelers will be.
    2. The Squeelers are almost always better the 2nd half of the year under Cowher.
    3. Going into the November 26 game against the Squeelers, we must have a better record. If they are down going into the game, the fewer bandwaggoning whore Squeeler fans will show up. Also, there will be fewer Ravens fans willing to sell their tickets to them.

You gotta knock them out early when the opportunity arises. We can take care of Cincitucky the 2nd half of the season.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Rack Fred

It's against my nature to root for the Steelers, but in this case I think it would be better for us if they won. We match up pretty well with the Steelers, even during a crappy season like last year, but we do not match up as well against Cincy.

I probably won't pull for either team, I'll just wait to see who loses and be happy about it. Somebody is going to lose.

One of them will lose, that's the only good thing.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I won't root either way. We won't know for 10 weeks who would be the preferrable winner.

I will root for the meteor strike.

"I will root for the meteor strike."

And I sir, will root right along with you
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    I won't root either way. We won't know for 10 weeks who would be the preferrable winner.

I will root for the meteor strike.
    Awesome. No doubt we are all winners in that case.