Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 47

Thread: Fantasy League

  1. #25

    Re: Fantasy League



    If you need one more i'm willing (not what your thinking pervert!).

    email bankyconan at yahoo





  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your deepest fantasies
    Posts
    326

    Re: Fantasy League

    OK everyone. How about September 5th or 6th for the draft, in the evening? Around 7-7:30 PM EST?
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter




  3. #27

    Re: Fantasy League

    I vote 6th. It's a Tuesday. Monday's Labor day and I'll be busy.




  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,044

    Re: Fantasy League

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I vote 6th. It's a Tuesday. Monday's Labor day and I'll be busy.
    Word. 6th at night




  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your deepest fantasies
    Posts
    326

    Re: Fantasy League

    OK, totally forgot Monday was Labor Day. Tuesday Sept 6. Let's say 8 PM EST? Does that work for all?
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter




  6. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    173

    Re: Fantasy League

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    OK, totally forgot Monday was Labor Day. Tuesday Sept 6. Let's say 8 PM EST? Does that work for all?
    I'm good with the 6th but there's a game two days later which will make it difficult with picking waivers and trades.




  7. #31

    Re: Fantasy League

    6th works for me. It's a little close to the first game of the season, but I can't see a need for a lot of waiver wire or trade activity in those two days. I've found that it's difficult to get trades worked out immediately after the draft anyway, since everyone is typically pretty happy with their teams and overvalue their own players.

    Only reason I could really see someone needing to scramble in 48 hours to fill out a lineup is if you don't show up on Tuesday and your team is auto-drafted. (then, shame on you )

    Also, I just went to the league page, and it says the draft is set up for August 23rd (tomorrow). I'm guessing that's a mistake, but I'm fine with either day.




  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your deepest fantasies
    Posts
    326

    Re: Fantasy League

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    6th works for me. It's a little close to the first game of the season, but I can't see a need for a lot of waiver wire or trade activity in those two days. I've found that it's difficult to get trades worked out immediately after the draft anyway, since everyone is typically pretty happy with their teams and overvalue their own players.

    Only reason I could really see someone needing to scramble in 48 hours to fill out a lineup is if you don't show up on Tuesday and your team is auto-drafted. (then, shame on you )

    Also, I just went to the league page, and it says the draft is set up for August 23rd (tomorrow). I'm guessing that's a mistake, but I'm fine with either day.
    Good catch. I have fixed the draft date to be Tuesday Sept 6. The draft will start at 8:15, not 8.

    Thanks,
    Pman
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter




  9. #33

    Re: Fantasy League

    Looking good can't wait to win this league like i won the sunspot yahoo league last year!




  10. #34

    Re: Fantasy League

    Is Captain Crunch in the league. He's had this coming to him for over a year now. We talked about two pages of *Expletive* on that 'other' board, only to join the same league and not even be scheduled to face one another.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  11. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    173

    Re: Fantasy League

    We still have one more spot open for the league. Live draft on the 6th at 8:15pm. Send a message to Peterman.




  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    reisterstown
    Posts
    339

    Re: Fantasy League

    Tomorrow at 8 is perfect




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland