Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 58
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,910
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism



    I just saw the spot on NFLN. I know they were dogging Joe a little but their point is valid. His stats in the playoffs are not very good at all. He has to step up when the stakes are highest and I think he will.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  2. #38

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just saw the spot on NFLN. I know they were dogging Joe a little but their point is valid. His stats in the playoffs are not very good at all. He has to step up when the stakes are highest and I think he will.
    Tony Romo is a way bigger playoff choker yet they don't get on his case




  3. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,162

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just saw the spot on NFLN. I know they were dogging Joe a little but their point is valid. His stats in the playoffs are not very good at all. He has to step up when the stakes are highest and I think he will.




  4. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In a van down by the rivah
    Posts
    757

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Note to Oz: If Sasquatch is available in free agency we need to sign him immediately to play right tackle and watch our running game knock some mere humans out, baby.




  5. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,910
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Tony Romo is a way bigger playoff choker yet they don't get on his case
    Joe kinda brought it on himself by saying he thinks he's really good. If you're really good, you don't have to tell people.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  6. #42

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Tony Romo is a way bigger playoff choker yet they don't get on his case
    Actually Dukes and Sapp bashed Romo last week and they questioned his desire and leadership. Yet Dukes kisses Matt Ryan's ass.




  7. #43

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just saw the spot on NFLN. I know they were dogging Joe a little but their point is valid. His stats in the playoffs are not very good at all. He has to step up when the stakes are highest and I think he will.
    I don't have a problem with them questioning his playoff stats Joe does need to step up, but I do have a problem with Dukes questioning Joe's work ethic (earlier this offseason) and Sapp and Dukes having a problem with Joe speaking up for himself. I don't care what he says, he spoke up for himself, that's a step in the right direction.




  8. #44

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Why would anyone care what Jamie Dukes or Warren Sapp have to say about Joe Flacco, Shane Falco, Tony Romo, Tony Montana, Joe Montana...





  9. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,162

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Actually Dukes and Sapp bashed Romo last week and they questioned his desire and leadership. Yet Dukes kisses Matt Ryan's ass.
    Matt Ryan is even worse in the playoff's than Flacco.




  10. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,162

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I don't have a problem with them questioning his playoff stats Joe does need to step up, but I do have a problem with Dukes questioning Joe's work ethic (earlier this offseason) and Sapp and Dukes having a problem with Joe speaking up for himself. I don't care what he says, he spoke up for himself, that's a step in the right direction.
    Seriously. What has Jamie Dukes done, ever...




  11. #47

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Seriously. What has Jamie Dukes done, ever...
    That's the point, he thinks he knows everything but he wasn't much when he played in the NFL.




  12. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pikesville
    Posts
    4,045

    Re: Joe Flacco addresses criticism

    Oh Jamie Dukes?! He was an AWESOME PRO! He played in *coughcoughmumblezerocough* Pro Bowls and was an All Pro at least *COUGHmumbleCoughnoCOUGH* times.

    That dude was awesome!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland