Welcome from an old-timer!

Hey guys,

I have finally come over from the dark side! A long time lurker here, the OTA reports and the interviews here are the best. Got tired of the gestapo tactics you-know-where.

I'll chip in every now and then! Go Ravens!

Red face Re: Welcome from an old-timer!

Welcome back, stranger! Would you also come join us at tailgate parties this season? We moved to Lot J two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by awalt View Post
    gestapo tactics
    I beg your pardon!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Welcome from an old-timer!

I went to 1 game last year. I sold my company and retired, got a 60" HD TV to watch football on, and left the tickets with my former company. They invited me back for a game, I got to see San Diego - what a game! I'll stop over when I go to a game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Welcome back, stranger! Would you also come join us at tailgate parties this season? We moved to Lot J two years ago.

I beg your pardon!
    I posted a link to ESPN's web site about the Raven's OTA day's events, and it got deleted. I posted another asking why, as that did not violate any forum rules I read, and it got deleted as well. So I'll never go back now.

As read earlier, some boards stink...

Nice to see you joining us, Don. What took you so long?