Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast
Results 853 to 864 of 884
  1. #853
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,085

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD



    Happy to see Harbs give D Mase a hug and a few words after the game. D Mase was a gamer when he played for the Ravens. Can't take away that he is a damn good WR. Best wishes to him.




  2. #854

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Ok, but is argue that he also made 3 distinct mistakes that could have come back to haunt us. Rarely do you lose the turnover battle but win the game by two scores.

    I'm still not totally satisfied with the offense today.
    You're getting spoiled.

    Remember what it used to be like?

    -2 in TO margin yet we still put up 29, against a good defense. We didn't start with great field position today so the offense had to manufacture the yards which they managed to do.

    Flacco made a bad pass. The fumble wasn't totally on him. Our offensive line was putrid today until the 4th quarter.

    3rd and 14 in the third, Joe hits Smith for 19. When the game was on the line, Joe made two great passes that picked up first downs.

    I'm annoyed with the play calling in the redzone but I'll take 29 points every day of the week because that generally means we win by at least two TDs.
    This is a novel I was asked to proofread. The author is giving 10% of the profits to kidney research, which is a big deal in the Darb household. Fair warning; it's a fantasy novel, and the main characters are lesbians. It's three bucks on kindle from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/WINDOWS-BROKEN...ken+fairy+tale




  3. #855
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,199
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    player of the game...

    i have to go with rice...D was steady, but not dominant. Rice accounted for majority of offensive yards
    Rice definitely, but I'd make an argument for Flacco as well.

    Nearly 60% completion rate, over 300 yards, made some BIG throws, and was constantly on the run today.

    Other than 1 high pass tipped for an INT, he was on point pretty much the entire game.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  4. #856

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Offtopic - Jason Campbell out for the season with a broken collarbone

    Kyle Boller time
    That's tough for the Raiders, may essentially crown the Chargers.




  5. #857
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,199
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Offtopic - Jason Campbell out for the season with a broken collarbone

    Kyle Boller time
    Or, Terrelle Pryor time?
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  6. #858
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    "Mason tell me how my ass taste" in my shaq voice




  7. #859
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    i'd play pryor over boller any day, sec, minute of the hour in a 24hour day than boller




  8. #860
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,009
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    I'd say Anquan should be in with a shout at player of the game. Along with Rice.




  9. #861

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    You're getting spoiled.

    Remember what it used to be like?

    -2 in TO margin yet we still put up 29, against a good defense. We didn't start with great field position today so the offense had to manufacture the yards which they managed to do.

    Flacco made a bad pass. The fumble wasn't totally on him. Our offensive line was putrid today until the 4th quarter.

    3rd and 14 in the third, Joe hits Smith for 19. When the game was on the line, Joe made two great passes that picked up first downs.

    I'm annoyed with the play calling in the redzone but I'll take 29 points every day of the week because that generally means we win by at least two TDs.
    He's not spoiled he's just pointing out the Facts.

    that wasn't a great offensive output. There should have been a 40 burger on the score board. We wont get away with all those Field goals vs a team with a lot of offensive fire power.

    That said, i love the win. Defense did its thing as usual, I think Ray Rice is the best back in the league, or 1B. Flacco was okay, not great.

    I love seeing Torrey Smith get involved like that.




  10. #862
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,199
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I'd say Anquan should be in with a shout at player of the game. Along with Rice.
    Definitely Boldin played a hell of a game.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  11. #863
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,199
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    He's not spoiled he's just pointing out the Facts.

    that wasn't a great offensive output. There should have been a 40 burger on the score board. We wont get away with all those Field goals vs a team with a lot of offensive fire power.

    That said, i love the win. Defense did its thing as usual, I think Ray Rice is the best back in the league, or 1B. Flacco was okay, not great.

    I love seeing Torrey Smith get involved like that.

    Considering the number of hits Flacco took today, I thought he did a darn good job.

    A lot of QB's wouldn't handle that well, but he kept hanging in there to make those tough throws.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  12. #864
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,402
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 6 - Ravens vs The State of TX - GAME THREAD

    JJ played one helluva game also. Great win
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland