Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hot new Ravens basketball team announced

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Huh? I mean I get it but Why go through the all this trouble and waste our time?

WTF, is someone else going to start writing poetry or short stories? Give me a break with this, this should get whacked because of a deceiving subject line. Next time give us a heads up if your going to be *creative*, this way I can avoid this type of nonsense.

I mean, really, was all of your ranting called for???
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Crazy, in all seriousness, is 30 seconds of your time such a "waste" that you should take a hissyfit over such a small thing?
    Art I could be a phony and back track to where at first Id say shit like "at first I didnt get it" or "I'm lost" then turn around and make remarks that this was so clever. You see I think you're smarter than than that. apparently others dont.

I didnt rant or call you out, that was my reaction to your post. Nothing personal and Its not a hissyfit. I just felt duped. Sort of like when you receive those internet Hoaxes in the email. Given the subject line I thought the ravens were doing some charity event by playing basketball. No big deal
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray...
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Huh? I mean I get it but Why go through the all this trouble and waste our time?

WTF, is someone else going to start writing poetry or short stories? Give me a break with this, this should get whacked because of a deceiving subject line. Next time give us a heads up if your going to be *creative*, this way I can avoid this type of nonsense.

Bit Harsh, I would say...