Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,099
    Blog Entries
    7

    Giants Win their Must Win Game



    Great job by the Giants winning the game that puts the playoffs back in their own hands. Thanks to Jason Garrett for showing the legue that his kicker should always be iced.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,389
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    awesome last two minutes. And Eli always looks so calm and under control no matter the circumstance. If there weren't so many drops (Cruz) they would've won it handily.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  3. #3

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    Giants fans should be thanking me, because I turned the game off and went to bed after Dallas's score with 5 minutes to go.




  4. #4

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    Ooh. I'm watching the last five minutes on NFL Rewind, and there was a nice defensive holding call on Frank Walker with 1:20 to go. Just a reminder of what we could all still be watching.




  5. #5

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    awesome last two minutes. And Eli always looks so calm and under control no matter the circumstance. If there weren't so many drops (Cruz) they would've won it handily.
    I haven't been watching them that closely but it seems, from a distance, like Eli is playing better than he ever has before. Finally as good as many people already thought he was, you might say.

    And, yeah, Frank Walker. I saw that play last night and it was not a bad call, and old Frank could have played defense without it. Tigers do not change their stripes, and neither do losers.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    382

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    Giants fans should be thanking me, because I turned the game off and went to bed after Dallas's score with 5 minutes to go.
    Yeah, me too. Unbelievable. The last 2 Dallas touchdowns were too much for me to continue watching.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,099
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I haven't been watching them that closely but it seems, from a distance, like Eli is playing better than he ever has before. Finally as good as many people already thought he was, you might say.

    And, yeah, Frank Walker. I saw that play last night and it was not a bad call, and old Frank could have played defense without it. Tigers do not change their stripes, and neither do losers.
    The past 2 games Eli has been great. He hasn't been that good the whole season though. Eli gets these hot streaks and suddenly he's a different player. Too bad he can't play that way all the time.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #8

    Re: Giants Win their Must Win Game

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The past 2 games Eli has been great. He hasn't been that good the whole season though. Eli gets these hot streaks and suddenly he's a different player. Too bad he can't play that way all the time.
    Eli looked good because he was going against the Cowboy's defense, which is just horrible. Rob Ryan tries to blitz on every down and he does't have the secondary to do that. Dallas is a very poorly coached team on both sides of the ball, so beating them after losing 4 straight shouldn't make anyone feel too comfortable about the Giants.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland