Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,121
    Blog Entries
    2

    DEM lawmaker blasts Prof Obama



    Says he's arrogant and alienating and it's no wonder he's not
    easily defeating this GOP field of candidates. Simply put, the
    country hates him.

    I posted a link where the HARBALL GUY says the things I'm hearing
    about OBY are un-real.

    He's losing everyone.


    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...rial-president
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: DEM lawmaker blasts Prof Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    He's losing everyone.
    Obama: Headed for a Landslide?

    How can Barack Obama, as this new NBC/Marist poll has it, be beating Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney in South Carolina, of all places? The leads are narrow—it’s just 45-42 over Romney and 46-42 over Gingrich. But still, this is South Carolina, the home state of a senator (Lindsey Graham) who, just this past Sunday on Meet the Press, was talking nullification of federal laws in the shameful style that is his state’s benighted tradition. Is it conceivable that 10 months and three weeks from now, Obama could actually win the state? If it happens, we will know that the Republicans are headed off the cliff.

    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-headed-l...094500953.html

    It's a good thing you are not an editor Trap.








  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,121
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DEM lawmaker blasts Prof Obama

    I need to re-phrase that statement about losing everyone.

    He's losing everyone but Galen.

    Some people just don't get it.


    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I need to re-phrase that statement about losing everyone.

    He's losing everyone but Galen.

    Some people just don't get it.


    Obama would win South Carolina today according to Marist. The only place you see more backwoods thinking than SC is on this board. Do you even let that fact enter into your hallucinations?

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk








  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,200

    Re: DEM lawmaker blasts Prof Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Obama would win South Carolina today according to Marist. The only place you see more backwoods thinking than SC is on this board. Do you even let that fact enter into your hallucinations?

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Galen once you learn polls are used to shape public opinion not gauge the easier your life will be.




  6. #6

    Re: DEM lawmaker blasts Prof Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Says he's arrogant and alienating and it's no wonder he's not
    easily defeating this GOP field of candidates. Simply put, the
    country hates him.

    I posted a link where the HARBALL GUY says the things I'm hearing
    about OBY are un-real.

    He's losing everyone.


    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...rial-president
    Insane.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland