Arrow NFL Extends TV Rights Deal

A few changes take affect next season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...?sct=nfl_wr_a3
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of cross league flexing but kinda crazy to add up to four more Thursday night games. I like it as a viewer but it's tough on the teams, especially if there is a coast to coast flight involved
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: NFL Extends TV Rights Deal

I really wish they'd do away with some of the archaic rules for broadcasting games. Actually, I'd rather see both CBS and FOX broadcast 2 games each every Sunday, rather than the alternating doubleheaders. I'm getting tired of meaningful divisional games not being televised because of some stupid network rules. That's happened a couple times this year, and in years' past, with the most memorable occasion being a few weeks ago when the Ravens were playing at 4:15 at Cleveland, and Cincy vs Pit was at 1:00. But because of the network rules, we didn't get to see the CIN/PIT game because FOX was showing DEN/MIN at 1:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I really wish they'd do away with some of the archaic rules for broadcasting games. Actually, I'd rather see both CBS and FOX broadcast 2 games each every Sunday, rather than the alternating doubleheaders. I'm getting tired of meaningful divisional games not being televised because of some stupid network rules. That's happened a couple times this year, and in years' past, with the most memorable occasion being a few weeks ago when the Ravens were playing at 4:15 at Cleveland, and Cincy vs Pit was at 1:00. But because of the network rules, we didn't get to see the CIN/PIT game because FOX was showing DEN/MIN at 1:00.
    Totally agree. No reason why both channels can't air 2 games. Guess they keep the way it is to push more people to get NFL Sunday Ticket.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

I liked the later start to the Thursday evening games...
    Kinda gave you something to look forward too in early Nov!