Hybrid View

1. Long time member, trying to set up my new account.

Hello, long time member. Unfortunately, the account I was using had a really weird password and I have no idea what email account I used to create the profile, and with the updated page/layout, all my old information is now lost. Soooo, now I have this new provisional profile, which is fine, but I cannot set my old avatar until the moderators are convinced I'm not a spammer, so moderators, this is Flipping Birdie 2, previously known as Flipping Birdie, I AM NOT A SPAMMER, please lift my provisional profile so I can set the account up proper. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Long time member, trying to set up my new account.

You can go back to your original account. You have a decent post count. Hate to lose that.

I am going to send an email with a password to the email address you used for your '2' account.
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Blog Entries

Re: Long time member, trying to set up my new account.

Thanks for sending my password for my old account to newer email. In regards to you offering to kill my "2" account, feel free to do that. Using my old account is more ideal.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.