Playoff Tickets for Sale

Hey everyone,

I'm a long time viewer but first time poster. I have 2 tickets to the Divisional Round playoff game on Sunday, January 15th at 1 PM. My seats are in section 536 / Row 17. Normally I would go to this game, but I have a 9 week old at home and could use the money for diapers and formula.

These tickets are selling for $264 a piece on StubHub at the cheapest. I'm willing to take less and have a few people possibly interested already.

I will also have tickets to the AFC conference game if we host it. I'll sell those to the same person for less than I'd normally sell them.

Please send me a message if interested and possible offers.

MrJester

Re: Playoff Tickets for Sale

I can vouch for Mr. Jester. I have known him for over 20 years and he's one of the most genuine guys one could ever know.

I'd say you might as well sell them for as much as you can get if you can't go and can use the extra money.

I am interested if you still have them. I have never been to a Ravens playoff HOME game only the last three years the first round so this would be a pleasant change for me if you still have them. You can PM me here if so.

Hey azravenfan,

I am suppose to meet someone on Thursday to sell the tickets. If he doesn't come through, I will let you know. I can't figure out yet out to send a PM (lol)

You can always email me at bmoreravens@cox.net

I'm also VERY interested in tickets! I'm a huge Ravens fan, living in Columbia Maryland. Willing to meet ASAP.