Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: To all who are going to be at the "Vault" on Sunday

I'll be there!

Let's go Ravens!!! I am getting hype and fear that I may be peaking too early.. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    I'll be there!

Let's go Ravens!!! I am getting hype and fear that I may be peaking too early.. haha.
    Me too. I've been super amped up all week. Heck, even last week and we didn't know who we were going to play. It just needs to get here. No worries here. We are sitting in a friend's seats, section 548. Hope they get loud up there.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

3. Re: To all who are going to be at the "Vault" on Sunday

I can't see why anyone would be worried about crowd noise this Sunday. Baltimore hasn't hosted a game in 5 years. The place will be rocking and rolling all day long.

I will be lucky enough to be in the building. It should be awesome.

Don't worry about that.

We'll be plenty loud.

Whatever it was that you did the week of September 3-11, 2011 to get ready for the Home Opener, please do it again now lol!

You may recall that many Ravens Fans were not fully confident in Our Team that first game of the year, but EVERYBODY knew what the mission was. And man did it ever show!!!

The electricity and energy generated by every single Ravens Player, Coach and Fan in the entire building was unfrickenbelievable baby!!! You could feel it. The announcers talked giddily about it. Even Fans watching on TV at home could feel it! It set the tone for the entire season - AN UNDEFEATED AT HOME SEASON!

Our old rival is no longer in the picture but the Mission remains the same and it MUST be shared by everyone in the Vault on Sunday. MAKE NO MISTAKE - The Texans are a formidable opponent. If we harness the incredible energy that defines Baltimore Fandom - we can't help but be Victorious.

I will never forget the wall to wall smiles in the stands on Opening Day. I am SO looking forward to that incredible intensity again this Sunday!

(Reprinted from another thread)
    If you break the rules you can't make the rules.
    - Remove Coach Tomlin from the NFL Competition committee.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Whatever it was that you did the week of September 3-11, 2011 to get ready for the Opener, please do it again now lol!

You may recall that many Ravens Fans were not fully confident in Our Team that first game of the year, but EVERYBODY knew what the mission was. And man did it ever show!!!

The electricity and energy generated by every single Ravens Player, Coach and Fan in the entire building was unfrickenbelievable baby!!! You could feel it. The announcers talked giddily about it. Even Fans watching on TV at home could feel it! It set the tone for the entire season - AN UNDEFEATED AT HOME SEASON!

Our old rival is no longer in the picture but the Mission remains the same and it MUST be shared by everyone in the Vault on Sunday. MAKE NO MISTAKE - The Texans are a formidable opponent. If we harness the incredible energy that defines Baltimore Fandom - we can't help but be Victorious.

I will never forget the wall to wall smiles in the stands on Opening Day. I am SO looking forward to that incredible intensity again this Sunday!

(Reprinted from another thread)
    I'm ready to go down there now!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Speaking in hushed tones while enjoying hot tea and honey for the rest of the week, as we're saving our voices for Sunday- should be off-the-chart loud all day. Ready to start the tailgate now- sleep is overrated and won't come easily Friday and Saturday night anyway.

Blog Entries

I expect it will be extremely loud, I just wonder how loud it could get if Denver somehow beats New England the night before and the game is for the right to host the AFCCG...

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I expect it will be extremely loud, I just wonder how loud it could get if Denver somehow beats New England the night before and the game is for the right to host the AFCCG...
    I can't imagine. I mean I'll be loud as ever either way.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMoon View Post
    Please God Ravens don't hand out any stupid towels.
    They are handing out stick-on Fumanchu's instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If that happens, I'm wearing ear plugs!

I hope to be wearing ear plugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    They are handing out stick-on Fumanchu's instead...
    I sure hope they aren't Purple.......