Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    14,061

    Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff



    RAVENS

    LIMITED PARTICIPATION
    LB Brendon Ayanbadejo (thigh)


    FULL PARTICIPATION
    WR Anquan Boldin (knee)
    LB Dannell Ellerbe (head)
    CB Jimmy Smith (head)
    S Tom Zbikowski (head)

    TEXANS

    LIMITED PARTICIPATION
    G Mike Brisiel (ankle)
    TE Owen Daniels (hand/knee)
    WR Andre Johnson (knee)
    S Troy Nolan (ankle)

    FULL PARTICIPATION
    LB Mister Alexander (shoulder)
    CB Jason Allen (thumb)
    LB Bryan Braman (neck)
    FB James Casey (knee/foot)
    NT Shaun Cody (knee)
    TE Joel Dreessen (knee)
    CB Sherrick McManis (ankle)
    C Chris Myers (knee)
    LB Brooks Reed (knee)
    RB Ben Tate (shoulder)
    T Eric Winston (calf)
    QB T.J. Yates (L. shoulder)
    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




  2. #2

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Going to be interesting to see how Owen Daniels factors into this game w/ a broken hand? I have no idea how you catch and block w/ that injury?




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas US of A
    Posts
    103

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Going to be interesting to see how Owen Daniels factors into this game w/ a broken hand? I have no idea how you catch and block w/ that injury?
    They haven't acknowledge the "broken hand," and have called it a hand issue. He played most of the last game with it and caught passes.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    25,680
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Good to see everyone participating.

    Def going to need a healthy squad if they want a legit shot at a SB.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  5. #5

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    As far as the hand goes...my son broke his when he was in high school (RB). They made him a plastic brace to support his hand...he played no problem. Although his 3 point hurt him like hell, he had no issues blocking or catching.




  6. #6

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Crazy to see the team this healthy in the postseason.




  7. #7

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    I'm curious to see if Ray Lewis is on the report today....




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,395
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    The Ravens will be 99.9 % healthy on Sunday, and that will not bode well for the Texans... Bc




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas US of A
    Posts
    103

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    The Ravens will be 99.9 % healthy on Sunday, and that will not bode well for the Texans... Bc
    FWIW, the Texans are a team that tends to put a lot of guys on the injury report list. But the Texans are as healthy as they can be w/ exception of Schaub/Williams. It's nice to have Mike Briesel back at guard. He played 3/4 of the first Bengals game with a broken leg. His teammates thought he was joking when he said he had a broken leg. They fixed it, rehabbed it, and he played most of the Bengals playoff game.




  10. #10

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
    They fixed it, rehabbed it, and he played most of the Bengals playoff game.
    They fixed it? Is he the bionic man?

    I kid, good luck on Sunday.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas US of A
    Posts
    103

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    They fixed it? Is he the bionic man?

    I kid, good luck on Sunday.
    HA! Same thing happened to Texans safety Danieal Manning. Broke leg, fixed it, he's back playing. We thought both of those players would be lost for the season and both made big contributions last week.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,395
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
    FWIW, the Texans are a team that tends to put a lot of guys on the injury report list. But the Texans are as healthy as they can be w/ exception of Schaub/Williams. It's nice to have Mike Briesel back at guard. He played 3/4 of the first Bengals game with a broken leg. His teammates thought he was joking when he said he had a broken leg. They fixed it, rehabbed it, and he played most of the Bengals playoff game.
    While I certainly understand the loyalty to your home team, you really cannot compare the Texans/Ravens at full strength especially in Baltimore, can you ? You've still lost your #1 and #2 QBs, while Flacco (and many have underestimated his ability) is able-bodied. Chick, nobody knows what will happen, but the indications are a Ravens win... Bc




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland