Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: The "L" Word.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr OC View Post
    If we lose, we lose. Enjoy what you have and live in the moment. It's been a great season, and could get greater, but a loss won't take away the fun this season has been. Hold on and enjoy the ride, and when it's over, it's over.
    The guy in your avatar pic (if it is who I think it is) would surely agree... and he's a very wise man IMO.

Re: The "L" Word.....

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I'd hate to lose, but if we do, at least it won't be to the steelers.
    Same here! We swept them this year, and took the Division crown from them....that feels pretty good!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

If we lose, Cam goes. I'd say almost immediately. Then, we get to talk about how whoever we bring will have the arduous task of "righting the ship". Then we get to talk about the Ray Rice negotiations and look forward to next year, when all of our young talent will get a full complement of OTAs, training camp and yet another year of experience. Schedule looks pretty good for next year too.

But, I don't want to think about any of that today.

I would be disappointed but we are a good team and I think we can only get better. With that said, I just have a good feeling about today. No one is giving us a chance and that is exactly how we like it. I don't think they realize what type of team we are and the good teams we've beaten this year. If we could sweep Pitt, we can beat NE. I have confidence and so do the Ravens as a unit.

I'll be bummed for sure, but as others have said, life goes on.

Upset for a bit, but it's been a very successful season no matter how you slice it.

Win or loss, very encouraged going into next season.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    If we lose we lose. Life goes on. To get this far is pretty special.
    This is how I feel too; sweeping Pitt, beating the Jets and SF on primtime; what a great year.

Having said that... go beat the Pats!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Upset for a bit, but it's been a very successful season no matter how you slice it.

Win or loss, very encouraged going into next season.
    Exactly. They have a chance and that is all you can ask for. They may play very well and lose (sometimes the ball bounces in funny directions...sometimes it's the other team's year).

I just hope they don't get blown out and/or give the game away (ie a "Jacksonville" performance). That would be the only thing that would really be disappointing.