Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama



    Right on cue with the improved outlook of the economy and Obama's reelection, the GOP start the "he's not one of us" routine.

    Santorum's, Obama practices “a different theology” that is “not a theology based on the Bible.” is the newest line that attempts to cast Obama as something different. Santorum tried to reframe his fundamentalist statement as a comment regarding the environment as Obama placing the importance of the Earth too high.

    Santorum is still arguing this Pre-Renaissance view that man is the center and all else is at his disposal. Man is exceptional and the Earth is secondary to his will as God planned it.

    Truly there is probably a small percentage of people who still think in this paradigm but without the Earth Rick, there is no man.

    There is currently no angle on Obama so they will go back to attacking the difference in him whatever that is...but we all know the roots of this approach.

    This might be christian nation in demographics but it is not a biblical nation in approach.








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,144

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Right on cue with the improved outlook of the economy and Obama's reelection, the GOP start the "he's not one of us" routine.

    Santorum's, Obama practices “a different theology” that is “not a theology based on the Bible.” is the newest line that attempts to cast Obama as something different. Santorum tried to reframe his fundamentalist statement as a comment regarding the environment as Obama placing the importance of the Earth too high.

    Santorum is still arguing this Pre-Renaissance view that man is the center and all else is at his disposal. Man is exceptional and the Earth is secondary to his will as God planned it.

    Truly there is probably a small percentage of people who still think in this paradigm but without the Earth Rick, there is no man.

    There is currently no angle on Obama so they will go back to attacking the difference in him whatever that is...but we all know the roots of this approach.

    This might be christian nation in demographics but it is not a biblical nation in approach.
    Frankly, I don't think Rick should have gone there. To me it gives of a holier than thou attitude, whether he meant it that way or not.

    But to say there is no angle on Obama... please. That's not the problem. The problem is there are too many to list.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    LOL @ GALEN - OBY isn't one of us.

    One of the reasons McCain lost was because
    he didn't attack OBY hard enough, especially his association with the Rev Jeremiah Wrong for fear of the race card you guys always play.

    And anyone who believes in global warming is putting the earth above God. Man cannot create the climate, only God can.

    An OBY statement from 2010:

    _____________________________
    In a nod to his base, Obama replied in the affirmative when asked by Rolling Stone if he would throw his weight behind climate legislation in the same way he managed to sign into law both health care and Wall Street regulatory reforms.

    "Yes. Not only can I foresee it, but I am committed to making sure that we get an energy policy that makes sense for the country and that helps us grow at the same time as it deals with climate change in a serious way," Obama said. "I am just as committed to getting immigration reform done."



    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1mxAatzE5
    ________________________________

    There are people in the church that are in this camp as well. Rick Warren of Saddleback and leader of the post modern movement got over 100 pastors to sign off on global warming.

    That met opposition by James Dobson's crew
    that they put the earth over God.

    God will deal with Warren's group.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-20-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    And here's an early Bible verse on climate control - Geneses 8:22.

    This verse clearly states God is in control of the temperature and climate and environment.

    God even created CO2.

    Like I said, God will deal with Warren.

    http://www.wnd.com/2007/11/44378/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-20-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    Nope, OBY is definitely not one of us.


    _______________________________
    If the Rev. Jeremiah Wright can proudly and repeatedly say, “God damn America” in a 2003 sermon while Barack and Michelle Obama likely sat applauding in the congregation, perhaps America will emphatically say, “God damn Barack Obama” in the presidential election of 2012.

    __________________________________


    And don't forget, I was the first to post on the internet that OBY would be the first Prez to abandon Israel and this has come true. He has sided with their arab enemies on every issue including the recent one of not settling in
    East Jerusalem.

    OBY is merely following his mentor's foot steps in his hatred of Israel. He even stopped 67 bunker buster bombs promised by Bush.

    In Ezekial God said the Jews are the apple of my eye and I will smite those that smite him.

    That's exactly what God did to Hitler, Stalin and the Czar before him and everyone else that persecuted them.

    God will smite Obama too for his anti-semetism.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-20-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  6. #6
    Count on Galen to read one of his lefty dirt sheets that takes one sentence out of a 41 minute speech and turns it into something Santorum really didn't say. But that is the only way a liberal can function.

    Besides, Obama is doing a fantastic job of de-legitimizing himself without help from the GOP.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    Greatest post ever by a Mod and he
    was speaking to the Christian Alliance
    in OHio. Ohio has the most votes which he
    is favored to win and he's still ahead by
    Romney in his home state of Michigan
    but not by much. Mitt can close up shop
    if he loses Mich.

    Besides,

    How on earth could reasonable people not win any debate on social issues? The left is intent on destroying every institution out there except for the state, every one of them including the church, especially the church.

    Like Rick said, there are different
    stripes worn in the church like Warren mentioned above.

    Look what OBY just did to the Cath Church.
    Split them in half just to take the heat off the economy.

    Recovery - yea, sure. Gas is almost $5 in LA
    and almost $4 here not to mention food prices.


    A recession is when you are out of a job.

    A depression is when I'm out of a job.

    A recovery is when O BAMA is out of a job.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-20-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Count on Galen to read one of his lefty dirt sheets that takes one sentence out of a 41 minute speech and turns it into something Santorum really didn't say. But that is the only way a liberal can function.

    Besides, Obama is doing a fantastic job of de-legitimizing himself without help from the GOP.
    actually it has been all over the national news but i guess you consider that leftist too.

    But please by all means defend his ignorance...nothing would make me happier.








  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    SO, no clients again today Galen reading all
    the national news outlets?

    And here's one national outlet you won't
    like - GALLUP POLL projecting that 8.3%
    unemployment rate to rise to 9% in January.

    OBY has done more to bring different faiths
    together more than anyone since Billy Graham
    by attacking the Cath Church thru his
    evil edict.

    http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannis...m-all-his-evil
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    SO, no clients again today Galen reading all
    the national news outlets?

    And here's one national outlet you won't
    like - GALLUP POLL projecting that 8.3%
    unemployment rate to rise to 9% in January.
    Its February Trap. Please keep up. Write your name in the upper right hand corner and the date under it. If you don't know the date, I have written in on the blackboard.

    Today is February 20, 2012.








  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    actually it has been all over the national news but i guess you consider that leftist too.

    But please by all means defend his ignorance...nothing would make me happier.
    Everyone considers the national news leftist Galen. Well, everyone but fellow leftists who follow them. Which of course is why you don't once again have the facts.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: GOP back to delegitimatizing Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Everyone considers the national news leftist Galen. Well, everyone but fellow leftists who follow them. Which of course is why you don't once again have the facts.
    Yeah and it is bad to go to college and the Earth is getting colder too.








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland