Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,668
    Blog Entries
    2

    OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano



    This is tooooo funnny.

    So last week a Georgetown law school student goes before a select panel of DEMs in Congress to push OBYs contraceptives program. Keep in mind this is a Catholic University, one of the best in the nation, and the Hamster has been hitting the Church hard to pay for contraceptions as employers as part of OBAMA CARE, but only for women. As Pelosi says, it's a healthcare
    issue for women. So screw the men, they don't get free condoms-lol.

    So here comes this obviously intelligent law school student who says the Cath law school should pay for females to have contraceptives.

    She says, she's having so much sex she can't afford them as a students. Furthermore, neither can her friends. In short, she wants to get paid for having sex.

    Enter Rush. The country doesn't even pick up on this story until Rush said she was a slut or prostitute for having so much sex. That's what they used to be called but like with the QB remarks he used the wrong word on her - slut. It's the bad thing to say.

    The left wing media has been crucifying him ever since and even the GOPs distanced themselves from him which forced Rush to apologize over the weekend saying he always used the absurb to describe the liberal's absurb ways but used a poor choice of words.

    No one on the left has accepted the apology. Even Ron Paul said he made it only because his sponsors were leaving the show. Santorum said it was really bad to say while Mitt said he wouldn't have said it.

    Rush said today that they are free to go and they made a mint advertizing on this show. Others are lined up and he could have had General Motors years ago but declined them. Look how bad that would have look with him crucifying OBY for taking over GM and they were a major sponsor.

    He apologized again and won't say anything more about it.

    This is great news for OBY because he takes everything away from the economy and unemployment. No one is talking gas prices but Rush and Ms Fluke. Pelosi and others were still talking about it on the House floor today.

    OBY played them like a piano even calling Ms Kluke to see if she was
    OK after Rush's terrible attack to keep the fire going.

    What a great masterful campaigner and politician.

    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._fluke_remarks
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-06-2012 at 01:03 AM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,668
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    BTW, Bill Maher used the C-word on Sarah Palin mutiple times and called her a dumb tw... but there was no out rage from the left. Schultz of MSNBC called Laura Ingram a slut but there was no out rage from the state run media although he was suspended.

    Nobody ever heard of those guys. Everyone knows Rush as his name invokes praise or utter contempt.

    Maher, who just gave OBYs PAC $1M said it doesn't matter because he's on HBO and doesn't have sponsors.

    As usual he missed the point just like he did with the constitution last week when he said the constitutionalists think their document is so perfect. Well, it's not so perfect. It was changed 27 times in the form of Amendments. That means they didn't get it right the first time. He probably doesn't know that the founder of his party wrote the constitution.

    And it was only changed 17 times as events came into play. The first 10 amendments went in all at once with the original constitution as the
    Bill of Rights.

    The stupid Maher didn't even know that.

    So in over 200 yrs of existence, it has only been changed 17 times while the French constitution has been amended 27 times since 1958.

    Many others have been changed hundreds of times but not ours.


    TODAY'S LIBERALS ARE THE COMMIES OF 1916.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-06-2012 at 12:53 AM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  3. #3

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    You'll get a kick out of this link.

    Just proves that Liberals are easily the most dishonest people on the planet.

    http://www.examiner.com/conservative...-birth-control

    To sum it up, Fluke looked up the health care at Georgetown BEFORE enrolling, and in fact only enrolled to fight against it.

    She has a long history of activism, and she's 30 years old. Not 23 as the Dems claimed.
    This is a novel I was asked to proofread. The author is giving 10% of the profits to kidney research, which is a big deal in the Darb household. Fair warning; it's a fantasy novel, and the main characters are lesbians. It's three bucks on kindle from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/WINDOWS-BROKEN...ken+fairy+tale




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,668
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Thanks Darb. Yup, that was a good link and she is being used - the dumb

    bitch.


    TODAY'S LIBERALS ARE THE COMMIES OF 1916.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920
    Has limpnutz quit yet? Just a matter of time.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk








  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,092

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    You'll get a kick out of this link.

    Just proves that Liberals are easily the most dishonest people on the planet.

    http://www.examiner.com/conservative...-birth-control

    To sum it up, Fluke looked up the health care at Georgetown BEFORE enrolling, and in fact only enrolled to fight against it.

    She has a long history of activism, and she's 30 years old. Not 23 as the Dems claimed.
    She's an activist to the core,

    Sandra Fluke Argued for Mandatory Coverage for Sex-Change Surgery.
    http://theothermccain.com/2012/03/05...ther+McCain%29




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    She's an activist to the core,

    Sandra Fluke Argued for Mandatory Coverage for Sex-Change Surgery.
    http://theothermccain.com/2012/03/05...ther+McCain%29
    Unbelievable. It makes me sick how the ostensible surface of issues is all that is reported in the media. Are we that pathetic of a people that we prefer ostensibility over reality simply because it's 'juicier'?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,092

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Unbelievable. It makes me sick how the ostensible surface of issues is all that is reported in the media. Are we that pathetic of a people that we prefer ostensibility over reality simply because it's 'juicier'?
    I don't think all people are like that. Some people just trust the media to perform actual journalism and never question the news they watch/read.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Unbelievable. It makes me sick how the ostensible surface of issues is all that is reported in the media. Are we that pathetic of a people that we prefer ostensibility over reality simply because it's 'juicier'?
    Red meat for the low information voter.

    What do you expect from the conservative electorate though when your candidates are:

    1. a guy in 2012 that publicly announces that sex is only for procreative reasons,

    2. a guy who cries incessantly about the moral decay of liberalism only after ditching two sick wives via extra-marital affairs,

    3. a guy who intensely promoted a mandate, that's repeal, has since become the rallying cry of the entire party and,

    4. crazy Uncle Paul.


    The idea that Rush even has the voice he does only speaks to the vacuous nature of current day conservative thought. Its not just folks likeme saying this either. The intellects of conservatism such as Will and Krauthammer agree.








  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,092

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Red meat for the low information voter.

    What do you expect from the conservative electorate though when your candidates are:

    1. a guy in 2012 that publicly announces that sex is only for procreative reasons,

    2. a guy who cries incessantly about the moral decay of liberalism only after ditching two sick wives via extra-marital affairs,

    3. a guy who intensely promoted a mandate, that's repeal, has since become the rallying cry of the entire party and,

    4. crazy Uncle Paul.


    The idea that Rush even has the voice he does only speaks to the vacuous nature of current day conservative thought. Its not just folks likeme saying this either. The intellects of conservatism such as Will and Krauthammer agree.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Harford County
    Posts
    318

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Way back when, Rush actually made sense and frequently spoke for mainstream conservatives; I somewhat admired him back then. In the Clinton years, he just lost it; instead of discussing issues, he played the kid's game of criticizing anything and everything about the Clinton's hoping something would stick and that repetition would make things that were false or at least stretched true. On this issue, he actually does have a point, but in the true mode of modern "journalism" he just had to sensationalize it with obviously inflammatory words. Bad move.

    As to the main issue. Doesn't the concept of the separation of church and state mean the government cannot tell a Catholic organization it must do something against its beliefs?




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,092

    Re: OBY played Fluke and Rush like a piano

    Quote Originally Posted by JStruds View Post
    As to the main issue. Doesn't the concept of the separation of church and state mean the government cannot tell a Catholic organization it must do something against its beliefs?
    Here is the deal, this is a state issue. Many States have said that businesses have to offer contraception as part of their health plans. Some have said Religious organizations have to as well, some have said religious orgs are exempt from that.

    So the main issue is to me is WHY does the the Federal government have to setup in on a State issue?




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland