Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 48
  1. #25

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco



    Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    When Manning answered his question the first thing that came to mind was the Evans drop and I could help but wonder if Flacco would get his recievers together after practice during the offseason if that pass would have gotten there a split second faster Evans could have had a better grip. We'll never know but I see about 5 to 10 passes a year from Flacco that hit the recievers in stride. ost of the time they have to stop to catch it or it's over thrown.
    I have no idea why I'm responding to this but...what the hell makes you think that Flacco isn't getting guys together in the offseason or working with his guys after practice?

    Just because the media isn't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening. You know what they say about people who assume...





  2. #26

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    If we're discussing the obvious, I would have thought the obvious conclusion would be that Flacco's answer to the question "are you really a top five QB like your agent says you are" was about the best answer anyone could offer, other than probably, "l'll let other people decide that."

    And furthermore I figured it would be rather obvious that one boastful statement to a dumb radio-interview question does not constitute proof that Joe is more interested in bragging all off season than he is working hard.

    In short, I think it's obvious you don't think much of the Ravens offense or it's quarterback. Which if fine. But you're being harassed right now because you chose rather lame proof to make your point. That's all.
    It's just my opinion, If your happy with the games I don't hold it against you. I'm just tired of ugly football. Anquan Boldin was a beast before he came to the Ravens and I was so pumped for him to play here but he's been basically non exsistant and I don't think that's his fault.

    If Manning was throwing him the ball he would be the best reciever in the league. I'll bet that the Denver recievers improve by leaps and bounds next year.




  3. #27

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    Well I thought it was pretty obvious.

    You have a 14 year all pro/mvp/superbowl winning qb working his ass off in the off season and what's the best qb in the league doing? Nothing but talking about how good he thinks he is. I was going to start a thread a couple of weeks ago but I think I'll just throw it in here.

    I don't know why I'm posting this because I know I'm going to get blasted with the usual crap responses as if I'm not as great of a fan as others are but it has to be said.

    Now that Manning is no longer a Colt and he didn't go to the Redskins or Jets I can officially root for the guy. 14 years of watching probably the greatest QB to ever play and I had to hate him because of the team he played for. I couldn't stand it when he would win and win handedly year after year. I would take silos in him not making the superbowl or even better making it and losing.

    Well all that has changed.

    I'm going to root for the guy and the Broncos to go all the way even to the point that I prefer they make it over the Ravens. Now if the Ravens make it and the Broncos don't I'm not exactly going to be sad about it but I'm sick of the ugly Ravens football and after being a Ravens fan from day 1 my fandom is on hold. It's not that I hate the Ravens but right now I'm not a fan of the coach, I know all the 4 years of playoffs and blah blah blah but I really don't like the guy. I think the owner is a little cocky but a great owner to have but one that I'm glad he only speaks once a year. His personality is one that would get on my nerves if I had to be around it all the time. And I'm not a Flacco hater but he like the Ravens offense is just super boring to watch. I'm tired of the 178 yard 9 - 6 or 17 - 20 games. I want to watch lights out offense for a change and Manning only has maybe 5 years left and I want to get on the bandwagon and enjoy these last however many years while I still can.

    I couldn't stand Marino until he retired then I realized what I missed. I couldn't stand Steve Young because I'm a huge Montana fan and that whole thing that went down but now I kind of wish I wasn't so biased. Even Irvin I couldn't stand and I used to love to hate the Cowboys. But unfortunately great players only come once in a blue moon, Gretzky, Jordan, Nolan Ryan, Ray Lewis etc. etc. That's the only thing though I really want Ray to win another superbowl before he retires. But regardless I will root for Manning because I want to watch a winner. He may flop in Denver and I may be getting on the band wagon as it's going off the cliff but I'm not going to worry about that at all. Hopefully the lights will come on for Joe Flacco and it won't be so boring to watch him play but after 4 years of watching college type offense in a pro league and the other 12 years of ugly football I'm going with the real pro Peyton Manning.
    Why are you still around? Got lost trying to find the broncos forum?




  4. #28

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    wow... OTAs havent started yet. Manning isnt doing anything more than every other QB. Sounds to me like you switched teams. I may like other teams and respect them but in noway do i ever want them to win "more than the Ravens". youre a broncos/manning fan not a Ravens fan by that statement alone, and theres nothing wrong with that, youre just on the wrong website.

    broncos24x7.com
    -JAB




  5. #29

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I have no idea why I'm responding to this but...what the hell makes you think that Flacco isn't getting guys together in the offseason or working with his guys after practice?

    Just because the media isn't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening. You know what they say about people who assume...
    I don't see in the games. like I just said Anquan was a beast before he came here.




  6. Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Just wow!!

    I was gonna shut this thread down earlier because it made no sense from the original post, and nobody knew the point of the OPs thread.

    Now that we know the point, I'm blown away by the point and am curious in a demented type of way to see further responses although I think I pretty much can anticipate what they'll be.

    Obviously allegiance doesn't stand real well in the OPs genetic make up or personality.

    Just freakin' wow!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  7. #31

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Why are you still around? Got lost trying to find the broncos forum?
    Oh I forgot you can only post on this forum if you only have good things to say about the Ravens.




  8. #32

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Just wow!!

    I was gonna shut this thread down earlier because it made no sense from the original post, and nobody knew the point of the OPs thread.

    Now that we know the point, I'm blown away by the point and am curious in a demented type of way to see further responses although I think I pretty much can anticipate what they'll be.

    Obviously allegiance doesn't stand real well in the OPs genetic make up or personality.

    Just freakin' wow!!
    I can't fabricate the truth to be a fan.




  9. #33

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    Oh I forgot you can only post on this forum if you only have good things to say about the Ravens.
    Wrong. It's okay to criticize but it's not okay to announce your bandwagon status. Ravens football has been ugly for 16 years and I love it. You want pretty football. You can find it elsewhere.




  10. #34

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    wow... OTAs havent started yet. Manning isnt doing anything more than every other QB. Sounds to me like you switched teams. I may like other teams and respect them but in noway do i ever want them to win "more than the Ravens". youre a broncos/manning fan not a Ravens fan by that statement alone, and theres nothing wrong with that, youre just on the wrong website.

    broncos24x7.com
    I have more Ravens apparel then you could possibly imagine. I even have a Baltimore Browns T-Shirt. I have the right to put my fandom on hold if I choose to do so. I'm just not entertained by the team and its head coach is very annoying.




  11. #35

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Wrong. It's okay to criticize but it's not okay to announce your bandwagon status. Ravens football has been ugly for 16 years and I love it. You want pretty football. You can find it elsewhere.
    Now we agree.




  12. #36

    Re: Attention Joe Flacco

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    Oh I forgot you can only post on this forum if you only have good things to say about the Ravens.
    Ermm, no. But you are a Broncos fan, and normally fans of other teams don't spend much time with us. Go hang out with your buddies.

    It's the internet, they're only a few clicks away!
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland