Im moving to baltimore!!!

I live in Dallas now, been here for almost my whole life. Some of My fam is from Maryland but have all moved away. Im moving to the Canton area in July, what should I expect? I cant fuckin wait to get out of Texas.

Expect a great time! I live in Canton and love it, lots of great bars and restaurants.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Re: Im moving to baltimore!!!

My son worked on Canton Square for nearly five years, and a good friend lived on Brewer's Hill, a short walk. I kept my boat a few blocks away along Boston Street for several years. We have had many good times at bars and restaurants in Canton and nearby Fells Point and Greektown. Take the water taxi over to Inner Harbor for Orioles and early season Ravens games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Hey Texas Raven, let me know if you need any advice, recommendations, or questions about the area. I'm happy to help.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

thanks mista t and pyite. june 24th ill officially become a baltimorian. im transferring with my job, but im looking for a nighttime bartending job if you guys know anything. man, im so damn excited to get up there!!!! ill be living the dream, the bank is about to get a LOT louder. CAWWWWW!!!!!