Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Could and Would

Re: Could and Would

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    OR with the Brooks pick, take Billy Winn, DE, Boise State, 6'4", 295, ran a 4.85 twice at his pro day.
    Filling a need and maybe the best player available at that pick.

And instead of Childs, we grab Ladarius Green, TE, La.-Lafayette.
    He can play TE and we can move him out wide in the redzone due to his 6'6" height and 4.53 speed.

So Jeffrey + Green?
    Hmmm...I'd have to think that our historical red zone impotence would go away once-and-for-all.

Re: Could and Would

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We heard the same thing about Cousins. I have no idea what Reid can or can't do because we haven't seen him but they don't always work out. Just because they drafted him doesn't mean Reid will ever play much or be any good.
    Yeah but when Reid had to step in for snaps for Oher when he went down (I forget the game) he wasn't getting ransacked like Cousins was when he had to play. Reid does have the size to play LT just depends on his athleticism.

I think it would be more realistic to say he could step in for Oher after this year at RT and we can look in another direction for LT than Oher. Its all really hard to tell though he hasn't even gone through a full offseason program so we will see what this kid is made of soon I'm sure.