Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 130
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920


    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    What's pretty amazing is that thanks to the link Air provided we just about proved that Christians are, as a whole, more tolerant towards people's differences than Pyite and Galin.
    It's all good. It's our pointing out the ridiculousness of religion that enables you guys to be witness to your fables.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2








  2. #38

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Thanks for proving my point.

    I am curious though. Do democrats realize how hypocritical they really are?
    This is a novel I was asked to proofread. The author is giving 10% of the profits to kidney research, which is a big deal in the Darb household. Fair warning; it's a fantasy novel, and the main characters are lesbians. It's three bucks on kindle from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/WINDOWS-BROKEN...ken+fairy+tale




  3. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,189

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.

    I am curious though. Do democrats realize how hypocritical they really are?




  4. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,025
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    What's pretty amazing is that thanks to the link Air provided we just about proved that Christians are, as a whole, more tolerant towards people's differences than Pyite and Galin.
    Thanks, man.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  5. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.

    I am curious though. Do democrats realize how hypocritical they really are?
    For sure...I'm still kicking myself for believing in the tooth fairy AND THEN watching my kids dig under their pillows for their reward. We are all suckers for magical thinking.








  6. #42

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Ya know Galin, I never thought I'd have a reason to say this but I would rather hang out with a Squeeler fan than you.

    I went to high school with a lot of racist, bigoted people but none were as bad as you are. Pretty sad that you can make Klan members looks like a bastion of tolerance.
    This is a novel I was asked to proofread. The author is giving 10% of the profits to kidney research, which is a big deal in the Darb household. Fair warning; it's a fantasy novel, and the main characters are lesbians. It's three bucks on kindle from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/WINDOWS-BROKEN...ken+fairy+tale




  7. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    2,126

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    First off my problem isn't necessarily with Christians I am one... , it's with extremism in all it's forms. Whether it be extreme Christians, extreme Muslims, extreme Right Wing, extreme Left Wing whatever, and you fall into two of these categories. I will continue to argue about anything a zealot spews.

    Second, the picture was a joke (hence the fact that it was an actual line from a comedy show) chill out.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,025
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    First off my problem isn't necessarily with Christians I am one... , it's with extremism in all it's forms. Whether it be extreme Christians, extreme Muslims, extreme Right Wing, extreme Left Wing whatever, and you fall into two of these categories. I will continue to argue about anything a zealot spews.

    Second, the picture was a joke (hence the fact that it was an actual line from a comedy show) chill out.

    pyite32
    7th Baron of Baltimore
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    2,052

    Pyite said: Note: "YOUR BIBLE"
    ________________________________________________
    You are quoting from the bible which was not written by god. Would you like me to quote anti-bigotry text from other books written by man? Or other ridiculous and contradictory text from your bible
    _________________________________________________
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  9. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,025
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Pyite said:

    pyite32
    7th Baron of Baltimore
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    2,052
    Re: OBY rallies Christian right/Mitt says thanks

    __________________________________________
    So everything in the bible is 100% accurate..?
    ________________________________________

    We believe the Bible is the inspired and inerrant word of God as inspired to the disciples and OT prophets.

    http://bible.org/seriespage/bible-inerrant-word-god


    I posted a thread listing 143 supposed contradictions with answers to each one.




    God will judge us all.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-24-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  10. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    2,126

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by airflacco View Post
    pyite said: Note: "your bible"
    your point?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!





  11. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    2,126

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    _________________________________________
    So everything in the bible is 100% accurate..?
    ________________________________________
    I believe the Bible is the inspired and inerrant word of God as inspired to the disciples and OT prophets.
    http://bible.org/seriespage/bible-inerrant-word-god

    I posted a thread listing 143 supposed contradictions with answers to each one.

    God will judge us all.
    YOU believe the Bible is the inspired and inerrant word of God as inspired to the disciples and OT prophets.

    Fixed it for you, I don't take the bible as literal.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!





  12. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,025
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Gay Thread cont.

    Pyite said:

    _________________________________________________
    First off my problem isn't necessarily with Christians I am one..
    The picture was a joke from a comedy show.
    _______________________________________________
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland