Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13

Thread: Board issues?

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Board issues?



    1. I can't edit posts. Screen comes up to edit, hit edit nothing happens.

    2. No bold, italics or anything else above posting box.

    3. Can't use emoticons from right side, click on them and nothing.

    Is it just me?




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Board issues?

    The "edit post" feature is working fine for me.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    12,851
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Board issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    1. I can't edit posts. Screen comes up to edit, hit edit nothing happens.

    2. No bold, italics or anything else above posting box.

    3. Can't use emoticons from right side, click on them and nothing.

    Is it just me?
    I'm not having issues either. What browser are you using?
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  4. #4

    Re: Board issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm not having issues either. What browser are you using?
    Firefox, same one I use all the time.

    Not having any issues with this board software on any other sites.

    Very odd.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    12,851
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Board issues?

    That is strange. I'm using chrome and it's the same as it always is. Hopefully it's just something temporary and goes away.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Board issues?

    I am using Firefox as well, and its fine.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





  7. #7

    Re: Board issues?

    The really weird part is all the commands above this post box ^, just aren't there!

    There isn't even a space that is blank where they should be, the title box is now directly over the reply box.

    Never seen anything like that before LOL. I can basically just type a reply and that is it.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    5,646

    Re: Board issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    The really weird part is all the commands above this post box ^, just aren't there!

    There isn't even a space that is blank where they should be, the title box is now directly over the reply box.

    Never seen anything like that before LOL. I can basically just type a reply and that is it.
    I get the same thing sometimes - like right now.

    Obviously, I can click on some emotions, but others won't work for me. The Boldfacing, Italics, etc - they work, but the command boxes for them are blank, so I have to just guess which is which.

    I usually don't have to edit, though, because I never make mistakes.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920
    I have had some of those issues too. Chrome seems to work the best. The other night I wasn't logged in but saw that my name was at the bottom saying i was logged in. That was sorta creepy.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2








  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,458
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Board issues?

    I am having serious issues with this board ! How come every other poster doesn't agree with me? I am dissatisfied that my (feeble) thoughts are not being looked upon as manna from heaven (whatever that means). Oh why oh why can't everyone see my way as the clear path to the truth (?) Is that what you mean as "board issues" ? ... Bc




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Board issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I am having serious issues with this board ! How come every other poster doesn't agree with me? I am dissatisfied that my (feeble) thoughts are not being looked upon as manna from heaven (whatever that means). Oh why oh why can't everyone see my way as the clear path to the truth (?) Is that what you mean as "board issues" ? ... Bc
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    section 132
    Posts
    2,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Board issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I am having serious issues with this board ! How come every other poster doesn't agree with me? I am dissatisfied that my (feeble) thoughts are not being looked upon as manna from heaven (whatever that means). Oh why oh why can't everyone see my way as the clear path to the truth (?) Is that what you mean as "board issues" ? ... Bc
    Too funny!!!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland