Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 59
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    19,958

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...



    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You know a lot about guns, and I'm sure are a little familiar with ballistics etc.

    How does he get shot in the head from behind and the right and his head goes back and to the left? Makes no sense, in addition to a lot of other things with that whole assassination.
    Trajectory does not indicate how the target will react, for one. Especially a live target that's struck in the central nervous system. If you've ever shot a deer, there is no telling which way they will fall, move, etc. especially when you shoot them in the head.

    Second, it was not as deep of an angle as the conspiracy theorists would have you believe. Yes, Oswald was back and to the right of Kennedy .... but BARELY. The bullet struck Kennedy high and on the back right part of his head. The head movement was more towards the left. A better way of describing the head movement was left THEN to the back. And again, keep in mind once someone is struck in the head, there is no telling what the muscles will do once the trauma occurs.

    Conspiracy theorists have backed off the claim that the head shot came from the grassy knoll anyway. They now dispute, with great fervor, the single bullet theory.

    ABC News pretty much did what Popular Mechanics did to the "truthers" and debunked everything. Here is an explanation in full about the so-called magic bullet ....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Trajectory does not indicate how the target will react, for one. Especially a live target that's struck in the central nervous system. If you've ever shot a deer, there is no telling which way they will fall, move, etc. especially when you shoot them in the head.

    Second, it was not as deep of an angle as the conspiracy theorists would have you believe. Yes, Oswald was back and to the right of Kennedy .... but BARELY. The bullet struck Kennedy high and on the back right part of his head. The head movement was more towards the left. A better way of describing the head movement was left THEN to the back. And again, keep in mind once someone is struck in the head, there is no telling what the muscles will do once the trauma occurs.

    Conspiracy theorists have backed off the claim that the head shot came from the grassy knoll anyway. They now dispute, with great fervor, the single bullet theory.

    ABC News pretty much did what Popular Mechanics did to the "truthers" and debunked everything. Here is an explanation in full about the so-called magic bullet ....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM
    I'll admit, I am not big into this, so I am not claiming to know anything.

    That video did a very good job of disproving the single bullet theory. It didn't have anything on the head shot though. I hate to argue something I have not thoroughly researched, so I'll just say there seemed to me from what I do know of it to be strange, to say the least.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  3. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    19,958

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'll admit, I am not big into this, so I am not claiming to know anything.

    That video did a very good job of disproving the single bullet theory. It didn't have anything on the head shot though. I hate to argue something I have not thoroughly researched, so I'll just say there seemed to me from what I do know of it to be strange, to say the least.
    Go deer hunting sometime. You'll quickly learn that the head shot and the subsequent reaction isn't anything strange at all.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  4. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Go deer hunting sometime. You'll quickly learn that the head shot and the subsequent reaction isn't anything strange at all.
    I've been deer hunting.. just not deer shooting
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  5. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    19,958

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I've been deer hunting.. just not deer shooting


    Touche
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #42

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Trajectory does not indicate how the target will react, for one. Especially a live target that's struck in the central nervous system. If you've ever shot a deer, there is no telling which way they will fall, move, etc. especially when you shoot them in the head.

    Second, it was not as deep of an angle as the conspiracy theorists would have you believe. Yes, Oswald was back and to the right of Kennedy .... but BARELY. The bullet struck Kennedy high and on the back right part of his head. The head movement was more towards the left. A better way of describing the head movement was left THEN to the back. And again, keep in mind once someone is struck in the head, there is no telling what the muscles will do once the trauma occurs.

    Conspiracy theorists have backed off the claim that the head shot came from the grassy knoll anyway. They now dispute, with great fervor, the single bullet theory.

    ABC News pretty much did what Popular Mechanics did to the "truthers" and debunked everything. Here is an explanation in full about the so-called magic bullet ....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM
    There was never a doubt that at least 1 of the shots came from the book depository building. People with common sense see the reaction of Kennedy to the final shot...the kill shot...and they immediately realize that it came from in front of the President…not in the back. Only a fool would disagree with that. Aside from the “back and to the left” direction of Kennedy’s head…there is unsubstantiated evidence that a shot came from the knoll. There were witnesses that said the shot came from the knoll. There were witnesses that saw people from the knoll firing a rifle and then disassembling the rifle and then putting it into a tool chest and then handing it to another person. Other videos and pictures have shown that after the limo sped off, people are running towards the knoll because that is where EVERYONE heard the final shot come from.

    No matter what youtube video or documentary you watch...common sense alone says that the final shot came from the knoll. When there are countless witnesses that say the exact same thing, I think that pretty much wraps it up. This is pretty much indisputable and thus...proves that a conspiracy to cover up Kennedy's death was in play.




  7. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    19,958

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    There was never a doubt that at least 1 of the shots came from the book depository building. People with common sense see the reaction of Kennedy to the final shot...the kill shot...and they immediately realize that it came from in front of the President…not in the back. Only a fool would disagree with that.
    Chill with the "fool" comments. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Aside from the “back and to the left” direction of Kennedy’s head…there is unsubstantiated evidence that a shot came from the knoll. There were witnesses that said the shot came from the knoll. There were witnesses that saw people from the knoll firing a rifle and then disassembling the rifle and then putting it into a tool chest and then handing it to another person
    As you correctly point out, unsubstantiated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Other videos and pictures have shown that after the limo sped off, people are running towards the knoll because that is where EVERYONE heard the final shot come from.
    It's called an echo. I've been to Dealy Plaza many times. It's an echo chamber. If you fire a high powered rifle it's going echo off every wall within half a mile.

    And please show me these videos and pictures that prove this. I guarantee, you won't find any.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    No matter what youtube video or documentary you watch...common sense 100% says that the final shot came from the knoll. This is pretty much indisputable.
    Clearly you didn't even look to see what the video was.

    It's a documentary done by ABC News, enlisting a forensic video analyst who proved it all shots were from behind. It's titled "Beyond Conspiracy" and you can easily watch the whole thing online if you so choose. It's not some random Youtube video.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 10-25-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  8. #44

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Clearly you didn't even look to see what the video was.

    It's a documentary done by ABC News, enlisting a forensic video analyst who proved it all shots were from behind. It's titled "Beyond Conspiracy" and you can easily watch the whole thing online if you so choose. It's not some random Youtube video.


    And chill with the "fool" comments. We can disagree without being disagreeable.
    I saw it. I watched it...and just because Peter Jennings and ABC created it does not make it credible. The fact is...these Warren Commission lawyers are making statements that are simply not true.

    A lof of the Warren Commission testimonies were said to have been inaccurate. People who were interviewed in the report have come out and said so. Their interviews were doctored and misrepresented in the final report. Why would they lie about that?

    It’s the biggest coverup in American history and the government, any politician, lawyer, ambassador, janitor, or anyone remotely associated with it will deny it forever.




  9. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    19,958

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I saw it. I watched it...and just because Peter Jennings and ABC created it does not make it credible. The fact is...these Warren Commission lawyers are making statements that are simply not true.

    A lof of the Warren Commission testimonies were said to have been inaccurate. People who were interviewed in the report have come out and said so. Their interviews were doctored and misrepresented in the final report. Why would they lie about that?

    It’s the biggest coverup in American history and the government, any politician, lawyer, ambassador, janitor, or anyone remotely associated with it will deny it forever.
    Again, maybe you should try watching the video. They are not supporting the Warren Commission. Not one bit. Nor am I.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  10. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Clearly you didn't even look to see what the video was.

    It's a documentary done by ABC News, enlisting a forensic video analyst who proved it all shots were from behind. It's titled "Beyond Conspiracy" and you can easily watch the whole thing online if you so choose. It's not some random Youtube video.
    I understand your point about the nervous system once shot in the head. But I did not see the head shot on this video... Just sayin'
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  11. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    19,958

    Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I understand your point about the nervous system once shot in the head. But I did not see the head shot on this video... Just sayin'
    It's in the full video. I will find it.

    In the meantime, a physicist from the University of Rhode Island, did a study and found it's conclusive the shot came from the rear. Here is the study in full ....

    http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/scienti...head_shot.html
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  12. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

    It’s the biggest coverup in American history and the government, any politician, lawyer, ambassador, janitor, or anyone remotely associated with it will deny it forever.
    Ironic username aside, so THAT'S why the illuminati is so diverse in its members. I have a friend who's a proctologist, he made me pinky promise before telling me he was Illuminati. It all makes sense now. Someone has to keep all those UFO rectal probing stories underwraps.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland