Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 214
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,906


    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    MJD could be hitting the trade block. I can see the Lions making a move to get him if it happens.
    I Doubt they could afford to sign him with Calvin and the upcoming Stafford contract.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,394
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seahawks trade MLB Barrett Ruud to the Saints for an undisclosed 2013 draft pick. .
    What does that say they're thinking about Vilmas potential return?
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  3. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,179
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post

    I Doubt they could afford to sign him with Calvin and the upcoming Stafford contract.
    Why? They didnt pay Avril and no one else on their squad is super expensive. Suh is still under his rookie deal for another 3 years iirc.
    They could definitely afford MJD if they wanted to.

    I could see the Jets and Chargers trying to poach him as well.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  4. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,179
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

    What does that say they're thinking about Vilmas potential return?
    Not anytime soon.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  5. #125

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    I would think that the Jets would be a team that needs Jones-Drew.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,009
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I would think that the Jets would be a team that needs Jones-Drew.
    And a right tackle. And a QB.




  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    13,394
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    And a right tackle. And a QB.
    and two receivers ASAP
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  8. #128
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,179
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Bears cut RB Khalil Bell.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,855
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I would think that the Jets would be a team that needs Jones-Drew.
    Jets have leaked that they have no interest in Jones-Drew
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  10. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    24,179
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Jets have leaked that they have no interest in Jones-Drew
    Which means they probably do.

    I think the Jets are going to be one of the worst teams in the league this year.

    Sanchez is a crybaby.
    Tebow is a terrible passer.
    Shonn Greene isn't going to average much more than 3 yards per carry.
    Their OL outside of Ferguson and Mangold is really inadequate.
    Holmes is an asshole on the field and in the locker room and wants to be traded.
    Stephen Hill is a 9-route guy, but neither Sanchez or Tebow can get him the ball.
    Dustin Keller is probably their best offensive player, but is completely misused.
    They have no backup RB at all.
    Their defense is really underwhelming.


    I think this is Rex Ryan's last year as the HC in the Mean Green. I'd be really surprised if they kept him for another year.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  11. #131

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Jets are dummies. Their running game is poop. MJD might help a tad because he's better than S Greene, but he would still be running behind that bad o-line.

    Jets are the team that worries me about stealing Rainey.




  12. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,855
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Free Agent Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Which means they probably do.

    I think the Jets are going to be one of the worst teams in the league this year.

    Sanchez is a crybaby.
    Tebow is a terrible passer.
    Shonn Greene isn't going to average much more than 3 yards per carry.
    Their OL outside of Ferguson and Mangold is really inadequate.
    Holmes is an asshole on the field and in the locker room and wants to be traded.
    Stephen Hill is a 9-route guy, but neither Sanchez or Tebow can get him the ball.
    Dustin Keller is probably their best offensive player, but is completely misused.
    They have no backup RB at all.
    Their defense is really underwhelming.


    I think this is Rex Ryan's last year as the HC in the Mean Green. I'd be really surprised if they kept him for another year.
    If it the source wasn't Manish Mehta I would agree with you. Mehta is one of the best beat reporters in the NFL. I can't ever remember him being off on a report.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland