Eric Steinbach is expected to retire

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    #Dolphins announce G Eric Steinbach will be announcing his retirement from the NFL
    It's a good thing he didn't sign with the Ravens, that would have been a waste. Good luck to him in his future endeavors.

Re: Eric Steinbach is expected to retire

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    It's a good thing he didn't sign with the Ravens, that would have been a waste. Good luck to him in his future endeavors.
    He had a good run. Unfortunately, he came on a bad team, but he had a good run.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

He was a heck of a player a couple years ago.

Goes to show how serious these back injuries can be.

I also have to wonder how well did he take care of his body...I think I saw him on hard knocks talking about how he couldn't wait to relax with a beer and some smokes.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Re: Eric Steinbach is expected to retire

He's just not healthy. He didn't look to be in good shape either. Looked too much like the Michelin Man. Before that injury he was a real stud.
    He Who Dares.....Wins