Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
Yeah, but it's even worse for him in those states. He hasn't lead in ANY recent polls in either states and it's not even close. Best poll he got is a tie in one PA poll where everyone else has Obama up by 2-8 points. Best case scenario for Romney winning is he somehow wins FL, VA, OH, and Colorado. I think NC is obviously going Romney so those 4 states should do it but he has about the same odds of flipping a coin 4 times in a row and getting heads on all of them. His campaign has sooooooo much money which is why he's doing a hail mary and throwing a bunch of $ into PA and WI and hoping for the best.
I'm not as doom and gloom as you seem to be.

He has a great chance at winning FL and VA. Outside of those two, it's a toss up and toss ups tend to go to the incumbent.

Mitt's comments about the auto bail out cost him dearly in OH. I think that's why we are seeing the deluge of money into PA and WI to compensate for the math problem from losing OH.

And I don't buy that leaked story about Mitt's internals for one second. A random GOP pollster is not going to have access to a candidates internal polling, let alone leak them. Those polls are guarded better than the President himself.