Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25
  1. #1

    The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History



    I'm a glutton for punishment for watching this video. But with Lee Evans gone earlier in the year and Billy Cundiff being cut today, I couldn't help but think of the final 30 seconds from the Championship Game. For some unknown reason I even looked for it on YouTube.

    Anyway, here it is. One final look at the worst 30 seconds in Ravens history and here's to hoping the Ravens wipe this horrible memory away this year.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M40a...eature=related





  2. #2

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Why the f*** would you even start this thread? Poor taste




  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    4,137
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Why would you want to watch that again? It's time to move on and forget it ever happened. My brother in law is a big Browns fan, brings it up every time I see him. My response "What drop?" or "What missed kick?" or "I don't know what your talking about." Denial. It's easy.




  4. #4

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Why the f*** would you even start this thread? Poor taste
    It is beyond annoying at this point.

    You would think with purging of the devil himself Billy Cundiff from this roster, that we can put that in the past. But I guess not.

    GET OVER IT ALREADY.




  5. #5

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Why the f*** would you even start this thread? Poor taste
    The poor taste here is the f-bomb you dropped. I didn't realize your feeling were so fragile.

    I explained why I started the thread. It's a part of Ravens history and it was on my mind due to the events today. If you don't like then don't watch it. You already know how it ends.
    Last edited by RavensRock; 08-26-2012 at 03:10 PM.




  6. #6

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Ahhhhhhhh my eyes!!!!!!!




  7. #7

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    The poor taste here is the f-bomb you dropped. I didn't realize your feeling were so fragile.

    I explained why I started the thread. It's a part of Ravens history and it was on my mind due to the events today. If you don't like then don't watch it. You already know how it ends.
    I didn't watch it and will never, ever watch it. No true Raven fan ever would. I didn't drop any F-bomb either.




  8. #8

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Why would you want to watch that again? It's time to move on and forget it ever happened. My brother in law is a big Browns fan, brings it up every time I see him. My response "What drop?" or "What missed kick?" or "I don't know what your talking about." Denial. It's easy.
    Next time it happens, I would suggest mentioning that the Browns are 0-8 against the Ravens in the Harbaugh era. Or perhaps you could reference "the drive" or "the fumble" and how that was the last time the Browns were relevant---27 years ago. Browns fans should never say a word about football to anyone.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    2,583
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    The poor taste here is the f-bomb you dropped.
    If your tender sensibilities can't stand profanity, maybe you should keep the fuck to sites that don't allow it.
    I explained why I started the thread. It's a part of Ravens history and it was on my mind due to the events today.
    Oh, please. You started this thread as what you thought was a clever way to gloat over Cundiff's release. Clueless, classless, tasteless.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    It is beyond annoying at this point.

    You would think with purging of the devil himself Billy Cundiff from this roster, that we can put that in the past. But I guess not.

    GET OVER IT ALREADY.
    Thank you, Showie, for reminding us all that there are times when your inimitable style of posting rises (or sinks) to the occasion.




  10. #10

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    If your tender sensibilities can't stand profanity, maybe you should keep the fuck to sites that don't allow it.Oh, please. You started this thread as what you thought was a clever way to gloat over Cundiff's release. Clueless, classless, tasteless. Thank you, Showie, for reminding us all that there are times when your inimitable style of posting rises (or sinks) to the occasion.
    Go fuck yourself asshole. How's that for profanity you piece of shit.




  11. #11

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    I'm a glutton for punishment for watching this video. But with Lee Evans gone earlier in the year and Billy Cundiff being cut today, I couldn't help but think of the final 30 seconds from the Championship Game. For some unknown reason I even looked for it on YouTube.

    Anyway, here it is. One final look at the worst 30 seconds in Ravens history and here's to hoping the Ravens wipe this horrible memory away this year.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M40a...eature=related
    I don't know. This was definitely a tough one, but i think losing to the steelers in the playoffs after building a nice lead hurt much more than a come-from-behind effort that didn't pan out.




  12. #12

    Re: The Worst 30 Seconds In Ravens History

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I don't know. This was definitely a tough one, but i think losing to the steelers in the playoffs after building a nice lead hurt much more than a come-from-behind effort that didn't pan out.
    Yes, that one hurt as well.

    btw... thank you for providing a civil, mature answer.

    Mods, feel free to delete my account. I am out of here.

    Go Ravens!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland