Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Most EPIC Radio Rant Ever



    OMG this is an absolutely hilarious meltdown/rant by KC sports radio personality
    They should make prisoners watch the Chiefs lmao
    God its good to be a Ravens fan

    http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?v...Home/headlines
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  2. #2

    Re: Most EPIC Radio Rant Ever

    There are some teams that make it to the playoffs for the first time in a long time, only to lose a close game. They seem to come back and respond. For example, after losing to the Cardinals in 08', the Falcons came back and gained the #1 seed in the NFC. The Houston Texans, after losing a close game to Baltimore, have come out 2-0, putting teams' lights out.

    Then, you have teams who make it for the first time in years, only to be blown out, and they just don't seem to fully recover. That would be the Kansas City Chiefs. After winning the division in 2010, everyone expected them to bounce back, but they didn't. Then, everyone blamed Haley and Crennel was given the job. Now, you have a rant like this that is fairly on the money.

    You are right, it does put being a Ravens' fan in perspective.

    We are ready to throw out rants like this after a one-point loss on the road, to a team with one of the best defenses in the league, that the offense still managed to score 23 points against.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    382

    Re: Most EPIC Radio Rant Ever

    He sounds like Tom Hanks doing Woody in Toy Story.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    6,771

    Re: Most EPIC Radio Rant Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There are some teams that make it to the playoffs for the first time in a long time, only to lose a close game. They seem to come back and respond. For example, after losing to the Cardinals in 08', the Falcons came back and gained the #1 seed in the NFC. The Houston Texans, after losing a close game to Baltimore, have come out 2-0, putting teams' lights out.

    Then, you have teams who make it for the first time in years, only to be blown out, and they just don't seem to fully recover. That would be the Kansas City Chiefs. After winning the division in 2010, everyone expected them to bounce back, but they didn't. Then, everyone blamed Haley and Crennel was given the job. Now, you have a rant like this that is fairly on the money.

    You are right, it does put being a Ravens' fan in perspective.

    We are ready to throw out rants like this after a one-point loss on the road, to a team with one of the best defenses in the league, that the offense still managed to score 23 points against.
    Careful Excellector your making too much sense. You might break the internet.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  5. #5

    Re: Most EPIC Radio Rant Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    He sounds like Tom Hanks doing Woody in Toy Story.
    LMAO ...yea kinda...
    It is hilarious though... maybe it will inspire a Browns fan to actually care enough to rant lol
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  6. #6

    Re: Most EPIC Radio Rant Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    LMAO ...yea kinda...
    It is hilarious though... maybe it will inspire a Browns fan to actually care enough to rant lol
    Tony Rizzo says hello.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland