Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 37

Thread: 3-1

  1. #13

    Re: 3-1



    Seriously people need to realize that being 3-1 is a great thing.

    This season has been a blast so far. 3 wins in 18 days = a lot of smiles for me.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    22

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging issues on this team, in spite of the 3-1 record. Cleveland was a dropped pass away from tying this game. We allowed a rookie QB to go from his own 10 to our 18 in one minute without a time out. Too many wide open receivers in that stretch - a real failure to cover. One also has to realize that one or two plays here and there and we could be 1-3.

    It's not complaining, it's concern. Hopefully they'll spend the next 10 days working on these issues.
    LOL, no offense, but welcome to the NFL, that's kinda how the league goes.




  3. #15

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging issues on this team, in spite of the 3-1 record. Cleveland was a dropped pass away from tying this game. We allowed a rookie QB to go from his own 10 to our 18 in one minute without a time out. Too many wide open receivers in that stretch - a real failure to cover. One also has to realize that one or two plays here and there and we could be 1-3.

    It's not complaining, it's concern. Hopefully they'll spend the next 10 days working on these issues.
    This is the NFL.
    What separates good teams from bad teams are 1-2 plays a game.

    Last year Minnesota had nine games that they lost by less than one score. And they were not good.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hamilton/Parkville, MD
    Posts
    2,057

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaPA View Post
    LOL, no offense, but welcome to the NFL, that's kinda how the league goes.
    No offense taken, and I agree with you. I also believe that the Ravens are a better team than every one of the 4 teams we've played so far. But at the same time, there's no use in saying "hey we're 3-1, and all is well". The coaches and players all need to recognize what have been weak spots so far this year, and work to correct them.




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 3-1

    Shit i'll take it 4 games in 18days is just nuts but the outcome is good, Defense needs to figure out something though, but all in all short week, 2 divisional win and a win over the pats is a good way to be right now..GO RAVENS.




  6. #18

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Shit i'll take it 4 games in 18days
    Why does everybody keep saying 18 days?
    What am I missing?
    We played Cinci on 9/10
    Today is 9/27
    That's 17 days.




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,145
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Why does everybody keep saying 18 days?
    What am I missing?
    We played Cinci on 9/10
    Today is 9/27
    That's 17 days.
    That's 18 days my friend, because the 10th was also a day.




  8. #20

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Yarrrr!! Mayock said they might be the best vertical team in the NFL. Hard to believe.
    Yeah.. Mayock's right I think.. but wow.. after following this team since they arrived, who would have thought THAT would be a generally held belief?
    Last edited by perryw9202; 09-28-2012 at 06:23 AM.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,387
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by perryw9202 View Post
    Yeah.. Mayock's right I think.. but wow.. after following this team since they arrived, who would have thought THAT would be a generally held belief?
    Mayock is right. Torrey and Jacoby going downfield are deadly.




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    460

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    No offense taken, and I agree with you. I also believe that the Ravens are a better team than every one of the 4 teams we've played so far. But at the same time, there's no use in saying "hey we're 3-1, and all is well". The coaches and players all need to recognize what have been weak spots so far this year, and work to correct them.




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,060
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    the division and conference wins could be huge down the road.

    Time for this team to get a much needed rest and get rid for a good road test in KC in 10 days
    When we lost to Philly people said it was a non div win but those losses in Seattle
    and JAX cost us the home field advantage vs NE and a SB appearance.
    Pic of a natural act: UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU. THE PAST IS NOT DEAD, IN FACT, IT IS NOT EVEN PAST.' WILLIAM FAULKNER.




  12. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    814

    Re: 3-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Why does everybody keep saying 18 days?
    What am I missing?
    We played Cinci on 9/10
    Today is 9/27
    That's 17 days.
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15
    16
    17
    18
    19
    20
    21
    22
    23
    24
    25
    26
    27

    you gotta count the 10th and the 27th as well as the #'s in between...and that = 18 total.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland