Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Results 445 to 456 of 972
  1. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    784
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs



    I'd do anything for an ugly win at this point. I'm just ready to get the FUCK off the road!




  2. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Harbaugh's fault!
    He didn't coach Thompson well enough in holding onto the ball this week.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2




  3. #447
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    4,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs





  4. #448

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Ouch, that is a fumble...




  5. #449
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,254

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Camp Creampuff????? DOH

    Where else would you rather be??? AT HOME!!! Fk we suck OTR against BAD BAD TEAMS!!




  6. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,170

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Harbs wins 2 out of every 3 games and makes the playoffs every single year. But you're right, this poor half is his defining characteristic. He fucking sucks. Let's meet him at the airport and run him out of town on a rail.
    Straw man argument once again. I'm talking about THIS GAME. They are not prepared. Lay off the caffeine.




  7. #451
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,085

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Par for the course the way the Ravens have played today.




  8. #452
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    1,747
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    No I really don't. They are dropping the ball. You need to explain how that is the coaches fault.

    I'll wait.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    I'll give you an answer when you give me a better one than "lack of ability". Realizing how dumb that sounds now, aren't you?




  9. #453
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pikesville
    Posts
    3,981
    Buuuuuullshit.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron




  10. #454

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    YOU need to give me a better reason than "lack of ability" when it comes to Boldin and Rice dropping the ball when they are where they are BECAUSE of their ABILITY to catch the ball.
    lol

    How are players making physical mistakes the coaches fault? Are you going to say Jerry Rice never dropped a pass?




  11. #455

    Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

    Sad thing is he may have taken that to the house if not for that last minute grab at the ball..




  12. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'll give you an answer when you give me a better one than "lack of ability". Realizing how dumb that sounds now, aren't you?
    So you can't answer your coaches claim. Got it. Moving on.....

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland