forum navigation thread from Jon Boy

has become FAR MORE DIFFICULT because of the "hidden" home, about us, forums, blog view, etc toolbar. It has become very difficult to click on "forum" to navigate amongst different forums.

Re: forum navigation thread from Jon Boy

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    has become FAR MORE DIFFICULT because of the "hidden" home, about us, forums, blog view, etc toolbar. It has become very difficult to click on "forum" to navigate amongst different forums.
    I agree! I get a headache wading through subjects of no interest to mr while having difficulty trying to find things... i'm interested in: list of members, searching old threads

is there a way to keep ads without scrunching up the dialog box? what is the real readership of the blogs and latest from 24x7?

With Scout about to implode, Sunspot charging, and br.com unable to shake its image as stuffy G-rated, we have a potential opportunity to gain market share by offering a simpler product.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).