Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 17 of 17
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: Point spread now up by +5 for Mitt



    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    And Rassmussen has Romney at 51% in Florida. Obama is in for a rude awakening in November.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Just as long as Romney keeps up exactly what he's doing now.

    I would like to see him go on the most high profile stage he can and call out the White house for lying about Libya. He can do it in the next debate but I just wonder what Obama would jump in and say.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  2. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just as long as Romney keeps up exactly what he's doing now.

    I would like to see him go on the most high profile stage he can and call out the White house for lying about Libya. He can do it in the next debate but I just wonder what Obama would jump in and say.
    I'm not 100 percent sure Romney has to say anything more at this point. This whole Libya lie is unraveling in front of the President all on its own. This might dog him until the election.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: Point spread now up by +5 for Mitt

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I'm not 100 percent sure Romney has to say anything more at this point. This whole Libya lie is unraveling in front of the President all on its own. This might dog him until the election.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

    For you and I yes, but (predictably) the media is ignoring this, this denial and coverup is a full fledged scandal.

    People should be getting fired over this, lots of people, but it will never happen, because that would admit that BHO didn't unite the world and playing nice doesn't work.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For you and I yes, but (predictably) the media is ignoring this, this denial and coverup is a full fledged scandal.

    People should be getting fired over this, lots of people, but it will never happen, because that would admit that BHO didn't unite the world and playing nice doesn't work.
    This.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,667
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Point spread now up by +5 for Mitt

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    How that man got elected to public office is beyond me.
    Read this sentence as if it was uttered by any Republican:

    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

    -Joe Biden
    As opposed to what, Joe?

    Keep in mind thats Joe Biden describing Obama when Biden was running for POTUS.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland