Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Dean Pees goes off...........

Peesed off! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    I love it. The players say we're not getting the job done. The coaches say the players aren't getting the job done. But, for you, it's the coordinator.
    I don't expect the guys on our team to throw a coach under the bus, but how bout Pees take some of the blame? How about putting these guys in a better position to make play instead of throwing them under the bus?

I hated the decision to hire Pees when it was announced....He can blame the players all he wants but his schemes suck...No wonder NE didn't want him back.

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I don't expect the guys on our team to throw a coach under the bus, but how bout Pees take some of the blame? How about putting these guys in a better position to make play instead of throwing them under the bus?

I hated the decision to hire Pees when it was announced....He can blame the players all he wants but his schemes suck...No wonder NE didn't want him back.
    Why would he do that if the issue is the players not playing to their potential?

Have you read the players' comments? They all have said that (to paraphrase) 'we are in position to make plays, we just haven't been making them. We need to do better.' Missed tackles, penalties, sloppy gap play, these are all attributable to the players and the only thing a coach can do in that situation is demand that they play better. I'm sorry but a lack of accountability is not the issue here. A lack of performance is. Personally, I believe that on Sunday we'll see a pissed off, highly motivated group play the best defense we've seen from them all season...that's with or without Suggs.

That being said, I'm glad you admit that you are biased against Pees from the outset. I hope that if the D gets turned around you are as stand-up about admitting that Pees did a good job getting things turned around.