Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19
  1. #13

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...



    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Eric Davis??? The baseball player?
    No, Eric Davis the former DB from the 49ers who is an anlyst on the NFL network morning show during the week-NFL AM.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Da...ican_football)





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    11,298
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    No, Eric Davis the former DB from the 49ers who is an anlyst on the NFL network morning show during the week-NFL AM.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Da...ican_football)
    He was a monster on the field. A corner who tackled like a safety.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  3. #15

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He was a monster on the field. A corner who tackled like a safety.
    Yes he was! really quality player




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, MD
    Posts
    619

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    According to Wikipedia---High School

    In 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, Wyche volunteered as the offensive coordinator and quarterback coach for the Pickens High School Blue Flame in Pickens, South Carolina. He helped the Blue Flame get to the second round of the playoffs in 2006. Sam was a registered substitute teacher in Pickens County schools.

    On November 4, 2008, Wyche secured a seat on the County Council for Pickens County, South Carolina.[2] Running as a member of the Republican Party, Wyche defeated Democrat Wesley Burbage for the Pickens seat, by a margin of 6,478 votes to 1,639.[2] In July 2009, Wyche let it be known that he is considering running for the GOP nomination for South Carolina's 3rd congressional district, which is being vacated by incumbent J. Gresham Barrett, who is running for Governor of South Carolina.[3]


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Wyche
    Surprising he hasn't gone farther in poliitcs - the slogan: "Vote Wyche - This isn't Cleveland!" could put him the White House.

    BS




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dundalk, MD
    Posts
    70

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Sorry Gota, it is Steve Wyche, my bad. I liked Sam too. Last I heard, he was coaching high school somewhere in the mid west. I believe he had suffered with throat cancer but that was a while back. Not sure what he's up to. My favorite Sam Wyche moment was when he chided the Bengals fans for throwing things on the field. He said "you don't live in Cleveland!!!"

    http://youtu.be/yJMa20xXykI
    I was coming here to post this same video.
    If life hands you a lemon... throw it at somebody!!




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,899

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Sorry Gota, it is Steve Wyche, my bad. I liked Sam too. Last I heard, he was coaching high school somewhere in the mid west. I believe he had suffered with throat cancer but that was a while back. Not sure what he's up to. My favorite Sam Wyche moment was when he chided the Bengals fans for throwing things on the field. He said "you don't live in Cleveland!!!"

    http://youtu.be/yJMa20xXykI
    Right on Man! I will never forget that moment.
    "Old Man my Ass!" - John Malkovich




  7. #19

    Re: FWIW Sam Wyche and Eric Davis both predict...

    As many issues that we have, houston has their own. Its possible we get frustrated with their defense and their run game keeps our offense off the field by running all over us but i expect our boys to show up and make a game of it.
    -JAB




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland