Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 137
  1. #1

    Suggs activated, Kindle cut.



    Baltimore Ravens @Ravens
    Terrell Suggs has been moved to the active roster, and the team has cut OLB Sergio Kindle.

    Intriguing.




  2. #2

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Terrell Suggs will be activated to the Ravens 53-man roster today. Expected to play some role Sunday. Consider me surprised

    Wow, we have lift off. I just hope that he hasn't been rushed...




  3. #3

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Hardly surprising...Kindle's days were numbered. Don't think this means Suggs suits up though. I think he's still going to be an inactive on gameday or maybe I'm just not fully understanding the implication of him getting activated to the 53 man roster.




  4. #4

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Hardly surprising...Kindle's days were numbered. Don't think this means Suggs suits up though. I think he's still going to be an inactive on gameday or maybe I'm just not fully understanding the implication of him getting activated to the 53 man roster.
    Schefter nailed this earlier in the week.

    Just tweeted "
    Though few believed it and most doubted it, Ravens LB Terrell Suggs was activated today and will play Sunday vs. Houston ."

    Looks like he's playing.

    PP




  5. #5

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Woah. Just saw that tweet from Jason La confora. Wow. This is definately surprising.




  6. #6

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Schefter nailed this earlier in the week.

    Just tweeted "
    Though few believed it and most doubted it, Ravens LB Terrell Suggs was activated today and will play Sunday vs. Houston ."

    Looks like he's playing.

    PP
    Frankly I'm speechless. Somebody tell JFS..he' going to flip out...




  7. #7

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Why are we cutting Kindle? Why carry a 52 man roster into Sunday's game instead of the 53 man roster? Is someone about to be promoted from the practice squad? (Hamilton, Bynes). Is a trade of FA signing coming?

    I don't get this in the least.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    2,998
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Jeebus. You've got the cautionary tale of Polamalu (who twice in the last what, 3 or 4 years, has come back too quickly from an injury & gone right back out again to the detriment of his team) staring you right in the face, & yet--?

    I have an uneasy feeling about this. (And as always I hope I'm 110% wrong).




  9. #9

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Why are we cutting Kindle? Why carry a 52 man roster into Sunday's game instead of the 53 man roster? Is someone about to be promoted from the practice squad? (Hamilton, Bynes). Is a trade of FA signing coming?

    I don't get this in the least.
    Bynes was promoted.




  10. #10

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Jeebus. You've got the cautionary tale of Polamalu (who twice in the last what, 3 or 4 years, has come back too quickly from an injury & gone right back out again to the detriment of his team) staring you right in the face, & yet--?

    I have an uneasy feeling about this. (And as always I hope I'm 110% wrong).
    Call me very surprised as well. I hope this wasn't the case of Suggs convincing the coaching staff of letting him play.I'm going to say the trainers, medical staff and coaches reached a consensus that this was the right thing to do.




  11. #11

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    I bet he goes in there for single digit snaps IF ANY. Obvious pass rushing downs, nothing elaborate. Give it a good test, rest up for the bye, increase workload accordingly...




  12. #12

    Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I bet he goes in there for single digit snaps IF ANY. Obvious pass rushing downs, nothing elaborate. Give it a good test, rest up for the bye, increase workload accordingly...
    I think that would be the obvious route to go. He's going to be a situational pass rusher only




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland