Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21
  1. #1

    Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??



    I could make an argument for that.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ha, I saw that on the crawler during per game tonight. Wow
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  3. #3

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    I lol'd at this. Not b/c I think it's ridiculous, but b/c all day I've been thinking about the odd streaks, records or stats that our guys or the entire team has or has had.

    This one is like the complete inverse of Ed Reed coming off of PUP and leading the league in INTs.




  4. #4

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    i think couple of those picks were throw right at him, he had no choice but to catch it.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,517

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    Unequivocally, yes.




  6. #6

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    Well to be fair atleast he is sucking and getting picks, as opposed to Jimmy "The next Nnamdi" Smith sucking and getting 0 picks... smh I really hope we turn this defence around, good pass offences will make us look really really bad.

    But Jimmy is still relatively young. i think he can still turn into his potential.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,517

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    I just wonder if they are not using those two to their strengths. During one game, Jimmy could be heard pleading with the coach (I don't know which one - maybe his position coach) to allow him to play press coverage. At this point, what could it hurt?




  8. #8

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I just wonder if they are not using those two to their strengths. During one game, Jimmy could be heard pleading with the coach (I don't know which one - maybe his position coach) to allow him to play press coverage. At this point, what could it hurt?
    I was just talking about that with a friend of mine earlier.. You have 2 6'1+ corners, and they never press.. how is that possible. We should be manhandling Receivers, they just aren't doing any press coverage. I look at Seattle, with their twin towers at corner. They are probably the two best in the league, all they do up there is press. That secondary is a nightmare. I really wish we would do some of that.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  9. #9

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    i think couple of those picks were throw right at him, he had no choice but to catch it.
    whatever you say, that pick helped stall a drive.




  10. #10

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    I'm not posting here to throw dirt on his name, I think Cary Williams is alright. Definitely the best corner on the team since Webb went down and he's much, much better than Jimmy Smith. These last few picks he came up with were huge when he got them, so I'm not gonna hate on the guy.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I was just talking about that with a friend of mine earlier.. You have 2 6'1+ corners, and they never press.. how is that possible. We should be manhandling Receivers, they just aren't doing any press coverage. I look at Seattle, with their twin towers at corner. They are probably the two best in the league, all they do up there is press. That secondary is a nightmare. I really wish we would do some of that.
    i think everyone does.




  12. #12

    Re: Cary Williams, the worst corner back to ever lead the AFC in picks??

    Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    whatever you say, that pick helped stall a drive.
    the pick in clev was on 3rd and long if he didnt get the int they would have been punting




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland