Merriman vs. Ogden

In watching the previous games, Shawn is lined up against the LT and not RT. This could be huge for us in this game. I was fearful of whether Marty moved Shawn around, and would possibly line him up against Pashos.

I am concerned of the Castillo vs. Flynn matchup.

My hope is that they put Q-Syp in to help out the OL against the Chargers front seven.

This week, we should let our passing game set up the run. I don't fear the Chargers secondary as much as their DL.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Merriman vs. Ogden

This week will tell us how far our OL has improved on not. Ogden can handle Merriman if that is the matchup.

Merriman will be beating on Pashos.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    In watching the previous games, Shawn is lined up against the LT and not RT. This could be huge for us in this game. I was fearful of whether Marty moved Shawn around, and would possibly line him up against Pashos.

I am concerned of the Castillo vs. Flynn matchup.

My hope is that they put Q-Syp in to help out the OL against the Chargers front seven.

This week, we should let our passing game set up the run. I don't fear the Chargers secondary as much as their DL.
    Castillo won't line up over Flynn, unfortunately Jammal Williams will, constant double teams there are absolutely imperative.

Blog Entries

JO can handle Merriman. Merriman is like a Simeon Rice type not a Dwight Freeney type.

I like the idea of Sypniewski or Chester to come in for the chipping duties -- think they would do a better job than wilcox

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...orts-headlines

This confirms that Ogden will be against Merriman. That gives us a chance.

Unfortunately, Pashos and Vincent will be against Castillo, and Flynn will be against Williams.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Ogden can handle Merriman if that is the matchup.
    I am not entirely convinced of this. It will be a great matchup regardless. Also, what I have been hearing from bolt fans is that Merriman does indeed move around from side to side. They will try to exploit whatever matchup favors them.