Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 36 of 36
  1. #25

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).



    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Of course a steelers fan disagrees. It's not just ravens fans that think ward played dirty.
    not a steelers fan, but a football fan...and hines ward was a badass wide receiver...i'm not gonna have sour grapes and call him a prick/asshole/douchebag because he lit ed reed up a time or two...like i said, get over it




  2. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,573
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    not a steelers fan, but a football fan...and hines ward was a badass wide receiver...i'm not gonna have sour grapes and call him a prick/asshole/douchebag because he lit ed reed up a time or two...like i said, get over it
    I could care less about Hines ward. It's just the truth. Even players say it http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...es-ward-retire


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  3. #27

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I could care less about Hines ward. It's just the truth. Even players say it http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...es-ward-retire
    only its not truth...it's all opinion...ray lewis has made lists of the dirtiest players, why? because players don't like having their clocks cleaned and being laid out on the field so they take it personal...




  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,118
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    only its not truth...it's all opinion...ray lewis has made lists of the dirtiest players, why? because players don't like having their clocks cleaned and being laid out on the field so they take it personal...
    He blind sided people from behind, that's a bitch move, no matter what you say. He could have put people out of a job because of that shit.




  5. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    4,311
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    He blind sided people from behind, that's a bitch move, no matter what you say. He could have put people out of a job because of that shit.
    Hines Ward's style was the equivalent of a sucker punch. You know when someone gets punked and they wait until the other guy turns his back to respond. Real men hit straight up, like JJ did him.




  6. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    1,940

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    I'll never forget the JJ hit, and the Ray hit that knocked his helmet about 30 yards. Both classics!!
    "Screw it, let's ride"!




  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Hines Ward's style was the equivalent of a sucker punch. You know when someone gets punked and they wait until the other guy turns his back to respond. Real men hit straight up, like JJ did him.
    Not me. I'm only 5'7 some guy 6'4 wants some of me I'm tagging that big bastard when his head is turned.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2




  8. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    4,311
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Not me. I'm only 5'7 some guy 6'4 wants some of me I'm tagging that big bastard when his head is turned.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    You got me there. haha. I am a little taller but if Haloti Ngata comes at me, I am throwing a chair at him and running.




  9. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,573
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You got me there. haha. I am a little taller but if Haloti Ngata comes at me, I am throwing a chair at him and running.
    I got to meet Ngata and I felt like a midget next to him. I'm 5'10" 170. I would definitely try to throw everything at him. lmao




  10. #34

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    I was at this game and we completely missed this because Ed made an interception but wow what a hit.If they would have shown the replay we would have went crazy.




  11. #35

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Ward is done with playing and irrelevant now. Lots of heart but has a history of being a cheap shot artist. He can only watch football now, his glory days are over. Have to see how long it takes to make the HOF if he gets nominated.He doesn't mean anything anymore.




  12. #36

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    hines ward was not dirty....his hard nose style is what i liked about him....he put ed reed on his ass so bad, ya'll fellow ravens fans are still butt hurt over it.....get over it....ya'll sound no different than the fans of other teams who have nothing to say about ray lewis other than "he's a murderer"
    Sure he wasn't dirty, just ask Keith Rivers.

    Bottomline is Hines Ward is/was/will be a dirty a-hole and he was a dirty a-hole whether he played the Ravens or any other team.

    The two things I will always admire and remember about Jarret Johnson no matter who he plays for is his complete lay out of Hiney and his comment about having to throw up on his jersey if he played in Pittsburgh.
    "People against the abuse of dead horses and the idea of moving Lardarius Webb to safety"

    Member: 07/22/2013




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland