Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 181
  1. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,646

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread



    Morris is a very very good runner. Hard to bring down, reminds me of lynch.




  2. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,165

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Rg3 has the bet play action in the league.
    Agreed. I don't know if he was taught that by Shanahan or not, but he's good. He's also more accurate than I thought, especially from the pocket. I'm mildly surprised at how good he is. I figured he was more hype than substance.




  3. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,165

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    RG III is killing them. Wow.




  4. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,162
    The Cowboys need to fire their GM ... Oh wait ....
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,667
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I have a feeling that the Skins are going to get pwnd in this game.
    Want to make any changes to that statement?




  6. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,646

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Agreed. I don't know if he was taught that by Shanahan or not, but he's good. He's also more accurate than I thought, especially from the pocket. I'm mildly surprised at how good he is. I figured he was more hype than substance.
    I tought he'd better better than luck initially, you know that unpredictability, but I ultimately thought luck would have the better career, now I'm not sure. Whatever it is, rg3 has it. I never thought highly of Newton yet everyone crowned him, so next year will be the huge test. I just can't see him falling off the cliff though




  7. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,646

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    I love Alfred Morris. Where was this guy drafted? I knew nothing about him, but he's having an Amazing year




  8. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,667
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    I have a feeling this Skins team could cause the Ravens serious problems. Between RGIII and the playaction to Cam Cameron giving the offense the high school treatment on the road, they could blow the Ravens out.




  9. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,646

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I have a feeling this Skins team could cause the Ravens serious problems. Between RGIII and the playaction to Cam Cameron giving the offense the high school treatment on the road, they could blow the Ravens out.
    The play action is definitely the worry, especially with aggressive corners in Cary and jimmy if he's fit. They'd bite all day




  10. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,165

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I tought he'd better better than luck initially, you know that unpredictability, but I ultimately thought luck would have the better career, now I'm not sure. Whatever it is, rg3 has it. I never thought highly of Newton yet everyone crowned him, so next year will be the huge test. I just can't see him falling off the cliff though
    I thought (and still think) Luck is better, but they are pretty close. You really couldn't go wrong with either one. They both are accurate throwers with quick releases, which cannot be taught. I don't know how much reading of defenses RG III does, but Luck is already reading defenses and making pre snap adjustments. I like them both.




  11. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,165

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I have a feeling this Skins team could cause the Ravens serious problems. Between RGIII and the playaction to Cam Cameron giving the offense the high school treatment on the road, they could blow the Ravens out.
    I think our front seven will give them problems.




  12. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,667
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I think our front seven will give them problems.
    I hope. I'm just trying to realistically look at the problems he presents. Granted, his receivers have made SPECTACULAR catches to help him out. I also like what they do with his receivers by running slants and in patterns. I certainly think the Ravens could be this explosive if they were a little more creative....but we all know that tune don't we?




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland