Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13
  1. #1

    Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego



    Maybe this will take some stress off the Ravens?

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-san-diego/
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,622
    Blog Entries
    4
    I'd rather be on the beach than watch the chargers. Don't blame the fans. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,018

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    I hope that deosnt mean the game is blocked out in L.A. as well??? The PFT article said "Southern California" not "San Diego area"...




  4. #4

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I hope that deosnt mean the game is blocked out in L.A. as well??? The PFT article said "Southern California" not "San Diego area"...
    Even if so, you have some options for streaming online. Feel free to PM me if you want some good recommendations.
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  5. #5

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I hope that deosnt mean the game is blocked out in L.A. as well??? The PFT article said "Southern California" not "San Diego area"...
    It looks like LA wasn't going to get the Chargers game in the first place. OAK @ CIN is slated for all but the SD market.

    http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk12.html




  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    4,317
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    It looks like LA wasn't going to get the Chargers game in the first place. OAK @ CIN is slated for all but the SD market.

    http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk12.html
    That's an early game though. I think Fox has the national late game this week.




  7. #7

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Maybe this will take some stress off the Ravens?

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-san-diego/
    I seriously doubt the ravens are worried about the stress of being on TV. Just playing on the road is a cause for concern.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hamilton/Parkville, MD
    Posts
    2,067

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    That's an early game though. I think Fox has the national late game this week.
    No, that's the map for the CBS singleheader this week. It's changed since yesterday. Yesterday, it had all of SCal getting the Ravens/Chargers. Today, most of that same area is now showing OAK/CIN, except for the Yuma AZ area, which is carrying the Ravens.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,622
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I seriously doubt the ravens are worried about the stress of being on TV. Just playing on the road is a cause for concern.
    But having a quieter crowd helps.




  10. #10

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    But having a quieter crowd helps.

    I sure hope so. That would mean the return of the no huddle.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Santa Maria, California
    Posts
    87

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Down in the LA area for the holiday weekend staying at my Dad's house. According to what I see it looks like it is being broadcast here as the late game on the CBS affiliate here.

    From what I read about blackouts, it covers an area that is within 75 miles of the home team. It appears I might be safe to watch it from here still.




  12. #12

    Re: Ravens-Chargers Blacked Out in San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I seriously doubt the ravens are worried about the stress of being on TV. Just playing on the road is a cause for concern.
    I think the point was that there wasn't a sellout crowd to deal with.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland