Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 38
  1. #13

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know



    Quote Originally Posted by 12jg34 View Post
    Or that he has never thrown for 4 TDs in a game?
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0912200rav.htm




  2. #14

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Frank Walker had an int that game, i guess it was a bizarre game




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    OCMD
    Posts
    460

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    I agree, there is more to it than just numbers. If you look at the numbers, Sanchez had a decent game yesterday.
    .
    .

    There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

    There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…



    "We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    26,391
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This league is so obsessed with yards and "rankings" , all that matters is points, 3rd down conversions, and turnover ratio on both sides of the ball.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  5. #17

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    we're in the 20's in basically every category (with exceptions), but we're 8-2, stats are meaningless




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,368
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    we're in the 20's in basically every category (with exceptions), but we're 8-2, stats are meaningless
    7th in offensive points scored and that's the most important category.

    They flashed up that Romo/Romo/Sanford had the top 3 ever passing games on thanksgiving, all over 400, all LOSSES




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,820
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    7th in offensive points scored and that's the most important category.

    They flashed up that Romo/Romo/Sanford had the top 3 ever passing games on thanksgiving, all over 400, all LOSSES
    Fantasy football has corrupted people. It's no longer about winning the game. It is about who scores the most fantasy points.




  8. #20

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This league is so obsessed with yards and "rankings" , all that matters is points, 3rd down conversions, and turnover ratio on both sides of the ball.
    While I agree with what you say these statistics do at least start the conversation of how good/bad a team is because the absence of any statistics at all would not make for good football debates




  9. #21

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    While I agree with what you say these statistics do at least start the conversation of how good/bad a team is because the absence of any statistics at all would not make for good football debates
    To start that discussion:

    Ravens rank #9 in points allowed per game: 20.6
    Ravens rank #21 in 3rd down conversion rate, allowing 40% on the season (but 35% in the last 3 games.) Compare that to 32% allowed over the whole course of last season).
    Ravens rank #2 in T/O ratio, averaging +1.2 turnovers pergame.




  10. #22
    Only numbers I care about is Win vs loses which is 8-2 right now. How many yards did Joe throw for that year we beat the Pats on the road in the playoffs. I take a win with Joe throwing for 200 yards over Joe throwing 400 yards and losing. Would I like to see Joe put up big numbers? Of course but we been winning without it.

    .Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,416

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Fantasy football has corrupted people. It's no longer about winning the game. It is about who scores the most fantasy points.
    Seriously man. I got no end of shit for moving band practice earlier or later due to game time but no one blinked when the guitar player cancelled a practice for his fantasy football draft....




  12. #24

    Re: A Flacco Did You Know

    He's a bum. Can't even throw for 400 yards? Let him walk next season.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland