Joe Flacco can look like a world-beater at times when playing at M&T Bank Stadium. On the road he can all too often appear out of sorts. You’ve seen the numbers but they bear repeating. At home this season Flacco’s Passer Rating (“PR”) is 108.3 ; on the road he drops to 62.7.
But Joe isn’t alone in terms of his performance away from home. Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is often not only on a different page than Flacco, but seemingly a different chapter.
So leading into this week’s showdown against the Ravens’ bitter archrivals in Pittsburgh, it begs the question, how well has Joe Flacco fared in the Steelers’ crib known as Heinz Field?
- Average Margin of Victory: 4.7 points
- Average Points Scored: Total (42); Winner (23.3); Loser (18.7)
- Ravens Record in Pittsburgh (during Flacco years): 2-4
- Three times final score was 23-20
- Four times the winner had 23 points
- Highest Score: 31 (Steelers)
- Lowest Score: 14 (Ravens)