1. On the Broncos’ offense: ‘It’s a different challenge for you. They are athletic linemen. They are not going to come off the ball and really blow you off the ball, but they are going to create angles for the backs to make their read.
"You can name the numerous backs that have put up 1,000 yards there. Tatum Bell is a homerun hitter. We have to stay on our feet and not get cut off on the back side. It’s going to be a long day’s work, but I think we’ll be up for it."
2. On the team’s goals: ï¿½We were a 6-10 team last year. We haven’t earned the right to talk about anything but Week 5. I could see it if we were a team like the Seahawks coming off a defeat in the Super Bowl., but we haven’t proven anything this year but that we can win four games."
3. On the success of undrafted players like himself: ï¿½It’s good motivation because when you can see guys like that you have somebody you can use as a blueprint of the steps that they made. You can say, ‘Hey, if they did it, then maybe I can do it. I can be the next one.’
"I’m sure a lot of guys in this league got their start like that. I look at a Tom Brady who has come back from playing behind Drew Bledsoe. Now, he’s probably the most popular quarterback in the league right now."
1. On preparing for the Ravens’ defense: ï¿½Obviously the looks that they show can run trouble upfront for our offensive line and running backs and that is where those guys have to be on top of their game. For me, I’ve got to know when guys are coming through and if we are not protected.
"It causes a lot of trouble. It’s hard to actually get a beat because sometimes they do the complete opposite of what you think they do and they have success doing it."
2. On facing former teammate Trevor Pryce: ï¿½I hope I don’t see him much during the game. He’s a great football player. We miss him here. I miss him.
"Hopefully the experience our guys had playing against him when he was here will play out for us. We know he is going to make some plays because that’s the kind of guy he is."
3. On Ravens linebacker Bart Scott: ï¿½He’s playing at a high level. As far as intensity goes, he’s looking like a young Ray Lewis. Ray is still making great plays, but Bart is definitely making plays as well. The guy is playing at a high level, so that whole defense is playing well."
Aaron Wilson covers the Baltimore Ravens for the Carroll County Times in Westminster, Maryland