Today on Locked on Ravens I was joined by Coach Chris Johnston of Complete QB. Chris works with quarterbacks, including collegiate QB’s as they prepare for their Pro Player days and he regularly consults with offensive minds in and around the NFL.
We covered this and more on the podcast…
• The negative ramifications of working with 5 offensive coordinators in 5 seasons.
• The value of chemistry and trust with receivers.
• How a less talked about injury of Joe Flacco’s may lead to bad habits.
• Was Rich Gannon justified in calling out Flacco during the Ravens v. Steelers broadcast?
• Cadence as a tool
• The art of checking out of plays that are doomed before the snap.
• Ways to bait the defense into behaviors that can lead to positive results
• The pros and cons of the no huddle offense.
• Yes, Virginia, accuracy can be taught!
• Has Joe Flacco plateaued and will he ever play to the level of his contract?
Learn more about Coach Chris Johnston at www.CompleteQB.com