The Baltimore Ravens’ 2018 Training Camp, presented by Verizon, will feature a free/open practice at M&T Bank Stadium this Saturday, July 21. Gates will open at 5 p.m., and practice will start at 6 p.m.
The practice will showcase the Ravens’ fifth-annual Fireworks Night, an event highlighted by post-practice autographs for children (ages 6-14) and a fireworks/laser show. Fans can also enjoy family-friendly activities, including:
· Post-Practice Autographs (children ages 6-14 only; wristbands must be obtained at marked locations on the main concourse and will be on a limited first-come, first-served basis)
· Alumni Autograph Signings
· Football Drills, Featuring Ball Cannon
· Madden Video Games (Free Play)
· Photo Booth
· Virtual Reality Experience
· Tailgate Games
· Gameday Sign Contest
· Face Painters
· Inflatable Obstacle Course, Football Toss and Bounce House
· The Ravens Bookmobile
· Sponsor Activations
· Concession stands will also be open throughout the concourse.
Fans are restricted from accessing the field and are only permitted on the lower concourse and outside the stadium’s gate areas. The upper level will not be open during practice.
Gates will open at 5 p.m., and parking is available for $10 in Lots A, B, C, G and H beginning at 4 p.m. Only cold tailgating is permitted.
For more information on scheduled activities, please visit www.BaltimoreRavens.com/TrainingCamp.