MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- The Ravens are 10-7 on Monday Night Football during the John Harbaugh Era (since 2008). Under Coach Harbaugh, Baltimore has posted an 8-6 road record on Monday Night Football.
- The Ravens have played in an NFL-high 14 road Monday Night games since 2008 (John Harbaugh Era).
QB LAMAR JACKSON NOTES
- QB Lamar Jackson finished 19-of-30 for 235 passing yards and 1 TD, adding 12 rushes for 86 yards. With 235 passing yards tonight, Jackson (7,320) passed Vinny Testaverde (7,148) for the third-most career passing yards in franchise.
- Jackson has recorded either a rushing or passing TD in 37-consecutive games played, marking the longest active streak by a QB. (Next Longest is QB Patrick Mahomes – 26-consecutive )
- Jackson has produced 86 total TDs (passing + rushing) in 38 career Below is a list of the Top 5 most total TDs in a quarterback’s first 38 starts in NFL history.
- Baltimore has eclipsed 14 points scored in each of its last 44 games played (including all 33 games with Greg Roman as the play-caller), marking the second-longest streak in pro football
- Baltimore has rushed for 100+ yards in 40-straight games, marking the second-longest streak in pro football history.
- Since 2019, Baltimore’s 47 rushing TDs are the NFL’s second most (Ten – 48). Their 40 rushes of 25-plus yards over that span rank No. 1 in the NFL.
- With CB Anthony Averett’s overtime INT, the first of his career, Baltimore has forced a turnover in 28 of its last 30 games. It marked the NFL’s second goal-line INT in the overtime period since 2001 (when data became available).
OTHER PLAYER NOTES
- K Justin Tucker, who was 2-for-2 on FGA’s Monday night, has made 26-of-27 FGAs (96.3%) in 11 Monday night contests. According to ESPN, Tucker has converted on 48-consecutive fourth quarter attempts, the NFL’s longest active
- WR Marquise Brown recorded 6 receptions for 69 yards and 1 TD, adding 1 carry for 5 With his 10-yard TD reception, Brown has 7 TD grabs in his last seven contests (since Week 12, 2020), marking the second- most TD receptions in the NFL over that span (Davante Adams – 8).
- Making his NFL debut, RB Ty’Son Williams finished with 9 carries for 65 yards and 1 TD, adding 3 receptions for 29 Williams scored his first-career TD on a 35-yard fourth-down run to give Baltimore its first points of the game. He became just the 14th undrafted player since the 1970 NFL merger, and first since RB Jalen Richard in 2016, to record at least 65 rushing yards and 1 rushing TD in his NFL debut.
- In his Ravens’ debut, RB Latavius Murray posted 10 carries for 28 yards, including an 8-yard touchdown run late in the fourth quarter. The score was set up by a 49-yard reception by WR Sammy Watkins, who finished his Ravens’ debut with 4 receptions for a team-high 96
- LB Patrick Queen helped guide Baltimore’s defense with a team-high (tied, CB Marlon Humphrey) 9 tackles (6 solo) and 1
- G/T Tyre Phillips left the game with a knee injury and did not