In this episode Brian McFarland & Tony Lombardi discuss:
* Why a lack of cap space prevented a Lamar Jackson extension
* What Patrick Mekari did to get his extension this year
* Is Lamar’s extension inevitable?
* What are the pros and cons of void years?
* By comparison are the Ravens and Steve Bisciotti cheap?
* Did the Ravens get value in the Orlando Brown, Jr. trade?
* Could the Ravens have retained Matthew Judon and/or Yannick Ngakoue for the money they got from the Patriots and Raiders, respectively?