Direct to our site – You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our RSR Web Site. RSR Web Sites may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site including:
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number (cell or home), and email address;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Personal Player information – Height, weight, age, position and date of birth; photo and video;
- School and Academic information – GPA, SAT scores and class rank:
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and zip code;
- Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
- Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver’s license number where needed for payment, to complete a particular transaction, or to access a particular service (e.g., contests or paid subscriptions);
- Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
- Information posted in community discussions and other interRSR online features;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
- Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information we collect automatically on RSR Websites – RSR Web Sites may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Location of mobile customers;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting a RSR Web Site;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within RSR Web Sites;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies; and
- Standard server log information.
Obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interRSR applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, address, and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age and gender;
- If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through a RSR Web Site, or if you access a RSR Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of third-party social networking services;
- Your interests, purchase and payment behavior; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the RSR Web Sites.
Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers, social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you with:
- Third Parties – We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with non-affiliated and affiliated third parties.
- Affiliates – We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your information will be subject to our Policy.
- Service Providers – We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, these providers may help us administer our Sites and Applications manage and administer Events, or process credit card payments. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of or information and may be located wherever RSR operates. Where required by law, these companies agree to only use such information for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us unless you expressly permit them to use your information for other purposes.
- Other Non-Affiliated Third Parties – We may disclose the information that we collect about you to non-affiliated third parties (with your consent, if consent is required by law), such as promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships. Those third parties may use your information for marketing purposes, such as to market products and services that they believe would be of interest to you. We also may combine the information that we collect about you with other information that we obtain from third parties. This information may help us to determine what advertisements to direct to you, to place on our website, and where to advertise our Services.
- Supplemental Service Partners – By purchasing, making reservations or registering for, products or services offered by third parties as a result of your interaction with the Services or use of the Sites, electing to receive communications (such as emails) or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or other programs (such as discount or rewards programs), offered or sponsored by third parties on the Site, you consent to our providing your personal information to those third parties, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Those third parties may use your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. You will need to contact those third parties to instruct them directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them. Additionally, you agree that we will have the right to use and disclose all such information submitted by you to such third parties in the same manner in which we have the right to use and disclose all other information submitted by you directly to us.
- Strategic Partners – RSR has integration relationships with third-party companies and individuals (“Partners”). These relationships extend the functionality of the Services and the Partner’s application or service (“Integrated Service”) by allowing the Services and the Integrated Service to exchange customer data and to establish linked business processes between the two. Customers who pay RSR for use of the Services and use this Integrated Service are considered customers of both RSR and the Partner. RSR and the Partner may share customer contact, account, financial and billing information, and business data with respect to their integrated business relationship with the Customer. The sharing of this information allows RSR and the Partner to establish the identity of the shared customer and determine referral fees owed. This sharing also allows the Partner to provide consolidated billing services to the shared Customer and allows for the enhanced functionality of the Integrated Service. Information shared for these purposes is governed by this Policy.
- Affiliate and Referral Partners – RSR has referral relationships with third-party companies and individuals (“Referral Partners”) who refer their customers to RSR. RSR and a Referral Partner may share certain information with respect to a customer that is referred by RSR or a Referral Partner to allow RSR and the Referral Partner to establish the identity of the shared customer and determine referral fees owed.
We will use/share the information provided to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including sending you electronic newsletters, authorizing a purchase and completing a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls and sweepstakes;
- Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials on behalf of RSR Web Sites, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
- Analyze the use of RSR Web Sites and information about visitors to our Web Sites to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit a RSR Web Site;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, as described in our overview of RSR online advertising;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using RSR Web Sites but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s web site for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a RSR Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
Disclosure of Information
RSR is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
- We may share your contact information with third-party business partners. You agree to have your information shared with third parties so they can contact you about related products and services.
- We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
- When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing the sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
- The RSR family continues to grow to include innovative RSR Web Sites . Where permitted by law, we may share information we collect about you within the family of RSR sites, so we can provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
- We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a RSR Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
Please note that we may share information with advertisers as described in our overview of RSR online advertising. We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, including to help us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymized or aggregated information will not include information that could be used to individually identify you.
You can choose to enjoy content and features on RSR Web Sites without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on RSR Web Sites.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular RSR Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the RSR Web Sites, such as service announcements.
You have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements, as described in our overview of Third Party Online Advertising.
You also may choose to opt out of our use of data that we collect about your visits to our business partners’ sites to customize advertising that we serve. To opt out, contact us utilizing the RSR Contact Us tab on the main website.
Transfer of Data Internationally
RSR is headquartered in the United States and has affiliate offices and partners in other countries. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the RSR Web Sites may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in another country may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any RSR Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international
transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
RSR complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
If, however, you do not consent, then we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which a RSR Web Site has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please use RSR Contact Us. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request and include the name of the RSR Web Site with respect to which you are requesting the information, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Privacy Protections for Children Under 13
Most RSR Web Sites are intended for a general audience and do not knowingly collect or store contact information about children under the age of 13. Some RSR Web Sites may ask for a birth date to ensure that they are not collecting information from children under 13 or to identify when additional steps may need to be taken in connection with information collected from children under 18. In those instances where a RSR Web Site has actual knowledge that it collects information from or offers a service directed toward children as defined under applicable laws, it will comply with those laws.
Information do we collect from children under the age of 13
- Personal information such as a parent’s email address;
- Username and password;
- Date of birth;
- Information about a Child’s activities and interests;
- Other profile data, such as contact information, gender, and photo (collected with permission from the parent);
- Physical activities or similar player related information (height, weight, position);
- The contact of information of a friend (when inviting them to visit the Site);
Use the information collected from Children
- To provide a notice to parents regarding your Child’s interest in registering to use the Sites;
- To obtain verifiable parental consent;
- To provide our Services, to communicate with parents about your Child’s use of our Services and for other customer service purposes;
- To provide information that a parent or Child has requested to receive from us;
- To provide our Services at the request of our Clients;
- To administer Camps and Tourneys;
- To provide results and statistics of Tourneys;
- To improve our Sites and Services by providing personalized experiences, location customization, personalized help, and instructions.
Third Party Sites
24×7 Networks, LLC
2833 Cotter Road
Manchester, MD 21101